Swansea City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Are we on telly tonight? Or BT shite or whatever it is

No.

NBC Gold app BS really starting to get on my nerves!

2 Likes

They dropped the price to $29.99 now, still not gonna buy it. They need to give us an NFL Sunday ticket type deal. Just let me pay like $200 for the entire package.

Not sure about this.
We’re not great away so could be a draw but with all the excitement of the transfer window I’m going for us to win 2-1, Ozil and Lacazette.

I’m sticking it to the man and using a stream from @coffeebruce in the MDC.

I should have known that they weren’t going to broadcast all of the games free forever.

Don’t deserve to be ahead as we have been garbage but how many times can one concede immediately after scoring ?

Fucking losing to the bottom team after taking the lead

We are a total joke

1 Like

sure dont look like we are gonna get the cl spots again.

Could be decisive day… Pool get 3 points, we get zero barring miracle… a 3 points we needed at this stage.

We will never get the 4th spot. Time to focus on the two remaining cups :wink:

Amongst all the transfer excitement I momentarily forgot we’re shit :laughing:

Ah, that was a blissful few days…

2 Likes

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I can only laugh at us.

AUBA on his way back to Dortmund

3 Likes

Yes, this loss is a pretty stark reminder that the defense and Cech are incredibly poor. Cech looks worse than Alumnia back there.

Long ways to go for this club.

2 Likes

Nothing like an Arsenal game to kill the high of a transfer window.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Shocked at the state of our defence tonight.

League defeat number 7

3 Likes

Watch us linking with many CBs tomorrow lol!

Knew we’d lose this but got caught in the transfer hype and went for the optimistic draw :speak_no_evil: We have been and remain awful on the road, Mikhtaryan and Aubemayeng aren’t changing that in a hurry. Bad time to be playing Swansea as well in terms of the fixture computer

Doesn’t the team realise Christmas was last month and that the time for presents and donations is over?

FFS

1 Like