Sutton United vs Arsenal (FA Cup)

I like Sutton. A lot.

What a nice touch. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

We never looked like losing it but for long periods we didnā€™t look like we could be bothered to win it either .
Its Over ,now for the semis and you know we will get them ,Arsenal V middlesex X1 in a Cup final would be carnage over the whole of Lodon so u can bet its going tio be the semi !

They werenā€™t stoopid though. That bet was most certainly limited so that all you could win is exactly a few quid and everybody is talking about that moment now - good publicity at a cheap price.

Sun Bets were the ones offering 8/1 on him eating a pie during the match. The same company that were sponsoring their kit.

Kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth tbh, having The Sun manufacture the banter on such an occasion.

That whole pie thing is just fucking cringe. The guy was just being extra for trivial novelty. He knows itā€™s televised, he took advantage of his 15 mins

1 Like

Youve basically described all of tv.

2 Likes

Divs on twatter have been moaning about the lack of a pennantā€¦ I think 50grand and a silver cannon easily tops a pennantā€¦ Well played Arsenal credit where its due.

4 Likes

Celebrity goonerā€¦ No not Tommyā€¦as if you know who Tommy isā€¦

Watching the game on BBC iplayerā€¦Gabriel seems to have found his levelā€¦He could do well at Suttonā€¦

2 Likes

Did anyone else notice Sanchez have a little tantrum at Holding I think it was, right at the end of the match, after Holding booted it into their half rather than keeping possession?

Just remembered someone threw a bottle towards Wenger/dugout from the Sutton sideā€¦Didnt see who did itā€¦

Just come across thisā€¦

A silver cannon? Is that really such a nice gift, lol?

Yeah, he shouted ā€˜keep itā€™ to Holding. Dont think Holding was in the wrong though as there was like 5 seconds left.

1 Like

Yes you hipster. Its valuable, keeping it is memorable or selling it would mean a small sum of money to be invested somewhere into the club

1 Like

Seems like that fat reserve keeper could be in trouble for the whole pie incident.

Guess thatā€™s the trouble sometimes, when you have your fingers in too many pies

:wenger:

1 Like

Thats an expensive pie

For fuck sake.

Wowā€¦