Sutton United vs Arsenal (FA Cup)

1 Like

That was unsurprisingly bad

3 Likes

Biggest away win in the FA cup is 7 1 at Burnley. 7 0 beats that, so go out and do it.

3 Likes

Sitting next to troopz lol, imagine thatā€¦all through the match the constant cussing with the words blud and fam in your ears 30 times a minute!

1 Like

I canā€™t talk because Iā€™m foreign and I canā€™t be at The Emirates every week, for you is not racist (he invited me to support my local club because I wasnā€™t born in England), prevarication, fascism? For me yes.

I think that would fall under ā€˜due provocationā€™ and ā€˜for the common goodā€™ defences after you smashed his head inā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t see more than a 2/3-0 win on our current form.

1 Like

You thought weā€™d beat Bayern but on current form weā€™ll only score 2 v Sutton? Tut :grin:

To be honest, we should hammer them, but I donā€™t know if that will be all that enjoyable so Iā€™d be happy with 2 or 3. Donā€™t really want to embarrass them.

1 Like

Itā€™s small minded and makes the bloke look like a wanker, no doubt, but itā€™s not racist or fascist.

1 Like

Just hope we take this seriously and donā€™t make too many changes, the sort of team that beat Soā€™ton in the cup will be ok, but do need a few first teamersā€¦would be good (and right) to see Perez start too.

Alexis in the squad, Ozil off to holidays. Find the differences.

2 Likes

Any result is possible with this Arsenal team. The regular players need to be pushed and justify they are good and hungry enough to play for the club!

Wheres that? Looks familiar

Knew youā€™d blag a ticket SLAG, enjoy the match

2 Likes

Line Up

Ospina
Gabriel, Mustafi, Holding, Monreal
Elneny, Xhaka
Reine Adelade, Lucas, Iwobi
Walcott

Strong sideā€¦cant see any mishaps here

LUCAS. <3 hatrick incoming.

Should be enough to beat them. Finally Lucas plays!

Strong team. No chance are we messing this up. Even that is below Arsenal. At least Sutton will get a nice payday though, they can fix their leaky roof.

1 Like

Strong enough side but I still would have played Samchez and Ozil because we simply have nothing to rest them for.

2 Likes

LUCAS!!

Finally Wenger ffs.:grinning:

1 Like