Sutton United vs Arsenal (FA Cup)

No he isnt and it makes me edgy this sort of stuff. Give a team like us a reason to bottle it and theyll embrace it with both hands.

1 Like

Even ā€œwe wonā€™t take them for grantedā€ shouldnā€™t be said. Fuck that. Show some fire, come out and say ā€œwe fully expect to win this matchā€. Make the team feel like they have no option but to win, that their lives wonā€™t be worth living if they donā€™t!

2 Likes

Itā€™s Sutton though. You should be confident about that! Everyone knows that weā€™re going to win tonight, so pretending that it is a hard match is just silly.

All part of the gameplan. Youā€™ll be AKB at full time, trust me.

You ainā€™t kidding my friend .
surely we ainā€™t going to fuck this game up . Our season could end tonight at non league Sutton . How bad is that !

Iā€™ll take a solid 1-0 win, canā€™t expect much more of this team

Iā€™m not smug. I actually donā€™t really feel anything towards this game, Iā€™m not excited, Iā€™m not worried, Iā€™m just meh.

Of course upsets do happen, but this wonā€™t be one.

1 Like

I just wanna be a fly on the wall when our multimillionaires walk into the away dressing room for the first time

4 Likes

So much. This is why I want the first team to play badly. You know, this might bring a bit of perspective on how lucky they are.

Was thinking the same thing. Iā€™ve seen better looking public toilets! :grin:

Sorry my mistake, I thought you were calling me smug. I can assure you I am definitely not trying to make Sutton v Arsenal all about me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling quite stressed about the match bizarrely

5 Likes

Till we go hopefully 2 up it will be a horrible watch. Everytime they get a free kick on the half way line im uncomfortable.
Hate these games.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to it. Itā€™s a magic F.A. Cup tie.

1 Like

I saw Sanchez trained yesterday. Could he play?

Think its gonna be a great occassion. Obviously I want us to smash them but Iā€™d genuinely be happy for Sutton if they go through.

1 Like

Looking forward to it for the sole fact itā€™s Sutton away and not our usual kind of match.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised we donā€™t have some Puma branded mobile dressing room for when we have to go the small clubs.

1 Like

I was going to show up in Sutton but its IP week and London is full of oil people so Im off to the KPC Sonatrach does and then the piss up of all piss ups the Vitol Party !

1 Like

Like the sign over the door in that dressing room. I take it it means ā€œSuffer U Fucking Cuntsā€.