Sunderland vs Arsenal (Premier League)

If he is injured, then it’s likely that Oxlade will play on the right? But would we start both Iwobi and Oxlade?

If he isn’t injured and does start then do you think Iwobi will still be starting on the left or do you think Wenger would play Giroud up front and Sanchez and Oxlade as the wingers?

FUCK

I think he’ll stick with what he’s been doing. Giroud won’t come back into the team right away. Probably Ox on the right, Iwobi left and Sanchez central. But you never know with Wenger.

1 Like

Fuck it I sold Walcott and went for Coutinho

1 Like

Probably a good move. I had Walcott for the two weeks he didn’t score and I transfered him out. He’s been fire ever since. Coutinho is the only one with more fantasy points than Theo I think so you can’t go wrong there.

LOL not sure how I managed it but I clicked on the wrong selection… the “Darwin” threw me off… anyway, I voted Sunderland win, but I think we will win easily, 3-0 to the Arsenal.

2 Likes

Have some awfup games against these. Last season was pathetic and the 2 0 win the season before that was boring as fuck.
Early kick off and thinking of CL in midweek is a worry for me. Cant rid the feeling we going to lose a shit game 1 0.
Sorry guys but thats me call.

You can change your vote. Unless thats a mod perk. In which case, carry on.

ahh didn’t realize that… fixed!

3-0 Arsenal. Alexis brace and a Mustafi header followed by ‘that’ celebration. pls.

2 Likes

Apparently No Cazorla, Walcott & Monreal.

Oh dear

God i’m hungover. This is painful.

Know people that have gone up in the car to Sunderland as well, sick bags at the ready guys and gals :frowning:

6 Likes

Coquelin-Elneny in the middle. Not easy at all.

Im not confident now but reality is the 11 that we have on the pitch still should be able to defeat a very poor Sunderland side.

1 Like

Should still be more than enough to beat that useless shower of shit. Early goal would help.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Elneny there at all.

Not got a good feeling about this…Sunderland are shite so we have to win.

Love these early kick offs. They make me really nostalgic about all the saturdays/sundays as a boy in the states where I would wake up early to watch Arsenal before going to my match.

Pretty much feels the same on days like these, only difference being I’ve got a nice, robust hangover which makes 13:30 feel just like 7:30.

1 Like

Is there anybody on the chat? Am I doing something wrong?

MDC link http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/