Other Clubs' Transfers

Getting a new CM wouldn’t be so hard if Seri didn’t have ingrown toenails.

3 Likes

What @TheSpecialCnut is referring to :joy:

4 Likes

Fair enough really when you see Perez slowly turning into a white walker.

1 Like

Liverpool have done it again.

https://twitter.com/Mr_CallumWright/status/883030574776152064

11 Likes

What are they smokin over there at anfield!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ArsenalTSN/status/883047366244397056

We already have Martinez.

The scary thing about last year, imo, is that Arsenal didn’t have it worst year. Arsenal pretty much performed like expected. Tottenham and Liverpool caught up moreso. Manchester United is probably going to be in the mix too next season. It’s probably not going to be just one year without the Champions League. Unless we win the Europa League.

2 Likes

If we can’t sell of Theo, Jack and Gibbs this summer its going to be fucking annoying.

8 Likes

Strap in tight then, we will be in for a very very frustrating time. Those players won’t be going anywhere soon…just wish theo in particular would just piss off already.

2 Likes

I like Gibbs. He does a job, keeps his head down and is more than decent on the wing. Good squad player.
Jack may still become WC if he can just get over his injuries and get coached to release the ball way before the tackle comes in. That game he had against Barca ( yeah that one) doesn’t happen by mistake or luck. He has the talent, and with the right players around him I believe he can shine.
Theo… yeah. Sell Theo. He wont go though. Not with what he’s earning here.

2 Likes

1 Like

Be prepared to be annoyed :laca:

Fair point, I am a sucker for sentiment (ahem, Coquelin, Frimpong, Jenko, Ox and thats only from recent memory, the list is painfully endless).

Still, I stand by my perception of the Wilshere loan, it was about establishing fitness and nothing more. If i am wrong I equally stand by that, but i still want him here and I wholeheartedly believe in him.

Sucker for an underdog though so I doubt I will ever learn!

2 Likes

Meanwhile Wengers getting so tight with the Mbappe family they will probably make him godfather for the next new kid born into the family.

2 Likes

I agree.
Wilshere and Gibbs are both very good players but it’s not their ability that’s the issue, it’s more their fitness and injury problems.
Like you said, Walcott would be the player to sell.[quote=“Oliver, post:1216, topic:1440”]
Still, I stand by my perception of the Wilshere loan, it was about establishing fitness and nothing more. If i am wrong I equally stand by that, but i still want him here and I wholeheartedly believe in him.
[/quote]

If we can keep him fit, he would be a great player for us, especially as he is home grown.
He did prove last season at Bournemouth he can stay fit, even if he did pick up an injury the end of the season.
So he could be a very good squad option at least and I think Wenger will keep him here and offer him a new contract.

Who cares?

1 Like

What’s all this I hear about a twist in the Lukaku tnansfer saga? Seems Chelsea have matched United’s offer Apparently his prefered destination is a return to Stamford Bridge :thinking:

Bit of a spanner in the works.

Whilst Morata is in Madrid right now not knowing if he’s staying put, going to west London, or going to Manchester. Must feel nice knowing you’re wanted :joy:

19 Goals and 2 assists in 42 appearances and you want to sell?

Oxlade-Chamberlain had 7 Goals and 8 assists in 47 appearances.

How can you want to sell Theo?

2 Likes