Other Clubs' Transfers

How many clubs is Kovacic going to leave before becoming first choice?

Ensuring there’ll be faux outrage in November for at least another year.

1 Like

McClean and Stoke City are so incredibly well suited. The most Stoke transfer ever.

1 Like

Yea but as it will be in the championship there’s a good chance we won’t hear much about it this time.

Now let’s all laugh as we remember Stoke are a championship side now :smiley:

Do you mean at this point in time? Because otherwise that “accolade” goes to Charlie Adam. Forever.

2 Likes

Oh my lord, I forgot about that. :joy: I had it in my mind that he was moving from relegated WBA to PL Stoke. :grimacing:

Kovacic wants out of Madrid???

God exists

Stoke are favourites to win said Championship though…

Personally think McClean is more Stoke than Charlie Adam. McClean is the concussion giver! Nastier than Charlie Adam IMO.

With the group of players they have, they’re going to be Shithouse United this season, which is why I can unfortunately see them coming straight back up.

If there was an “accolade” for the most well suited sides to get relegated to the Championship, it has to be Stoke City and West Brom.

They would also win the “not wanted back in the PL” competition.

£67m, how on earth do they do. It? They always seem to get fantastic money for their players.

Cruyff must be turning in his grave at the state of Barcelona right now.

1 Like

liked by johan_djourou

haha, that guy is a football fan

1 Like

The Cruyff Turn…

17 Likes

Ffs :arteta:

To be fair Djourou literally likes everything arsenal related :joy::joy:

Oh my what did you do here @Electrifying

Another big-money/average signing for Barca. How the mighty have fallen.

Wolves on a madness.

1 Like

Some would call William average. But on a tactical note he is very underrated. Not a spectacular Brazilian but he rarely has a bad game and his positioning is superb.

2 Likes

A lot of Chelsea supporters rate Willian as their most consistently good player.
Although Hazard is arguably their best player, he lacks consistency.

It’s interesting that rather than buying top quality players they seem to be selling them.
There is clearly something wrong at the club for players like Willian and possibly Hazard and Courtois to be unsettled and want to leave.