Other Clubs' Transfers

And Leno nr 1? Doesn’t make much sense imo.

Personally, I think Sommer is better than Leno.

2 Likes

If both Ospina and Cech are out the door it’s a good addition.

Not that Sommer is a wc keeper but he aught to be better then Leno. Judging just by what has been said in here. Rather we saved that money and got a proper nr 1.

I agree…can’t seeing us bringing in two new goalkeepers this summer. Cech should stay in my opinion and Ospina should be sold. We need to raise funds for a new winger so even if we wanted another GK we can’t afford to do both…

I think the idea behind Leno is that Sven and co believe he has upside and can improve, perhaps fulfillig his previously lauded potential.

Like it or not seems he’s the chosen one lol.

3 Likes

Yeah I believe that to. Not convinced with their decision yet haha.

I don’t think that Leno automatically has the No.1…I can see Emery saying to all the players that they have to prove themselves and no one is guaranteed a start…maybe with the exception of one or two players…

A Torreira Kovacic Ramsey midfield three would be nice here…

3 Likes

Of course, Cech and Ospina could leave, then.

I look forward to @Electrifying bitching about De Bruyne and Fernandinho benching him

4 Likes

Luckily for them, there’s no extra time in PL games, that’s when Elec went full Luca :arteta:

2 Likes

News just in: Arsenal submit sensational offer for Bayern forward Thomas Mueller after the German hands in transfer request.

:henry2:

What’s your source?

No thanks, dont want or need that fucking fraud even if it was 1% true.

1 Like

It’s a joke. Elec is known on this forum as someone who hates him.

3 Likes

lol

Rather bitch about Emery benching him for Torreira and Xhaka :henry2:

But legit if that’s the case FUCKING GO ALL IN SVEN ALL IN

In all honesty he is probably off to Juve if they sell Pjanic.

Would actually be pissed if City just use him for more stockpiling.

Really want just one more signing before the start of the season…a proper marquee signing to really get us all pumped and positive that we can really push on this season.

Come on Sven get the car boot sale going to raise funds…still some time for some madness before the close of the window…

1 Like

I agree.
If we don’t, it would be a pretty poor transfer window, especially with a new manager coming in.
That’s why I think there will be a fairly big signing, maybe 30-40m player, with some experience at the top level.
A winger would be good.