Other Clubs' Transfers

Salah’s previous highest goal tally before last season was 15. He was considered a good player getting better, but no one could have imagined that he’d end up winning the golden boot with 32 goals and play like one of the top players in the world. Klopp can sure implement a good system, but he’s no magician turning players world class over night. Even if Salah would have scored half the goals he did, they’d have been competing with us for the 5th place.

Fucking stupid money

4 Likes

Let’s add Courtois to this. Sarri has just arrived, but many players want out. Chelsea don’t look ambitious anymore.

1 Like

Watford have pulled a masterstroke here.

5 Likes

I didn’t think Watford would be willing to do business with Everton this soon after the Silva debacle. But they have no such qualms about robbing them. Good work :+1:

3 Likes

Everton have some really deep pockets. Under competent management they will be top 4 contenders.

Top end of the league will be mental. Arsenal have pull the finger out

Thank god. Need to get these guys out, I only remember they play for us when I open up a football game like FM or PES.

Gazidis fire sale pls

Is Gazidis part of said fire sale? :wenger:

1 Like

who knows

:gabriel:

Wonder if Sven and the lads are doing a competition to sign the dodgiest of players possible.

2 Likes

Who is Andre Gomes and why does no one want him?

Because he’s a failure at Barca. These players seldom reach the same lvl that got them there in the first place. Could be worth taking a chance on him, but not for 30m please.

I’d love Gomes at a cut price

Gonna be a band of misfits.

I wouldn’t be mad if we signed Gomes, his time at Barca is not indicative of his ability.

He’s an interesting player.

1 Like

Biggest blinder played since they got 30m for that dud Ighalo haha

2 Likes

Their chairman knows his stuff. He’s not scored or assisted since November I read :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Boko Haram. Solid signing that. Lethal shot on the lad.

2 Likes

But players have breakout seasons too and Salah has been improving year on year. He has a total of 42 goals and 14 assists this season, 17 and 12 the season before, so he’s been producing numbers for a while even if he’s blown up this year.

1 Like