Other Clubs' Transfers

Building quite a Impressive side tbf.

I think they can win the league this year provided…their bench can hold up over the course of a season

1 Like

The suspense is killing me

Damn mobile text box ffs

2 Likes

Surely, City most dangerous challenger next season.

Definitely have to at least finish 2nd now.

Also Monchi now has a shitting of money to spend. Come on big lad, get Roma an awesome team.

1 Like

I’d take a good team over big signings any day. £66m will get you a good player but it won’t guarantee that your superstar will fit in. Liverpool should do well but they will also be under pressure to do well.

No-one’s expecting much from little old Arsenal this season and that’s why I’m genuinely excited about a new season for the first time since 2007.

3 Likes

Well that’s how you plug a weak spot I suppose.

They are looking good for the upcoming season ffs.

What’s all this “camp” bollocks. You have 280 characters, say representatives you fucks!

1 Like

Alisson has only 1 full season as 1st choice in Europe behind him. Have no idea if its all just Roma reaching the CL semis hype or he actually is an elite keeper.

2 Likes

He’s an elite keeper believe me. I think it’s a huge sum to pay but in the grand scheme of things - Liverpool fans won’t care. They’ve signed one of the best goalkeepers in the world and replaced an absolute mess.

I’m usually incredibly hesitant to rate players off the back of one top season but with Alisson I will.

1 Like

I wonder are we really looking for a Wide Forward / Winger? Wasn’t he on Sven’s radar last Jan. Doubt we’d beat Roma with their cash

Would laugh tho if Allison is not that special for Liverpool and in fact just seems to do a very good job and they are left wondering how the spent 66m on him. Bet that won’t happen tho :santi:

2 Likes

They already got Pastore, tbh.

That’s Karius done and dusted then.

I think over the past few transfer windows, Liverpool seem to be pulling off some brilliant signings, albeit at a price but if they win stuff, it would be justified. Big expectations from them, should be definitely in for a shout on the league title this season, no excuses.

1 Like

Liverpool have a cracking first team, but they are missing a proper centre forward and their bench is terrible.
They were lucky last season, not in their wildest dreams could have imagined Salah having a goalscoring season like he did. They are relying on midfield and wide players for goals and I can see them struggling with goals if Salah is unable to repeat his form from last season. But their defensive spine is something to envy.

These fees are fucking mental and I still struggle to get my head around them but that’s where we are in football now.

In regards to Hazard, I don’t see how he can command a fee as much as 200m. He imo doesn’t come as a brand like players such as Neymar, Ronaldo and you could argue now M’bappe after the WC. The only way RM would pay that money is if they get it back through shirt sales and I just don’t see it.

3 Likes

I hope Hazard stays.
A player as unhappy as he will be, knowing that he could be at Real Madrid but has got to stay where he is, will disrupt the team
This is what has happened in previous seasons, and none of their managers have been able to cope with it.

5 Likes

I don’t think there was luck involved but instead Klopp has elevated them to this level. They have a front line of Mane, Salah and Firminho and have scored 84 league goals despite focusing on the CL. They’ll score loads again.

1 Like