Other Clubs' Transfers

Exactly.
We have also become a complacency free zone and are actually going to go into a season prepared.

2 Likes

Who is he?

I want to sign him because heā€™s Moroccan

1 Like

19 years old - looks like he has had minimal top flight exposure so farā€¦ well, I guess it is interesting and we can hope, but that rather seems odd to me. Is he vastly better than AMN, who will turn 21 in August? I suppose have two potential emerging players there is covering our bases, but it seems odd unless I am missing something - on review it seems a few places rate him highly, so I guess maybe there is something to hope for here.

Given our links to Fellaini, was ā€œbig, frizzy haired midfielderā€ on the shopping list?

3 Likes

I remember this guy! Signed him on a free on FM2018

Iā€™m very jealousā€¦Iā€™d love to have hair like that!

2 Likes

Are you secretly Sven Mislintat?

Iā€™d like to have hair. Period.

3 Likes

Lol what

3 Likes

Do they turn their attention to Ramsey?

Something really shady about this

4 Likes

Think Paulinho was okay with inferior club level football but wanted to be part of World cup squad so they hatched up a deal with Barcelona wherein Barcelona would profit from the transfer as well as acquire the service of a player for a year.

1 Like

WTF!? He had a good season with Barca.

Sounds like everyone was a winner.

Money talks.

Not everyone. I didnā€™t get a single like for deciphering the mystery.

3 Likes

Our (only) reserves are Elneny and Maitland-Niles so it makes sense to add another cheap prospect rather than adding a older player like Nā€™Zonzi.

1 Like
1 Like

http://soymadridista.com/2018/07/09/cristiano-dira-adios-via-comunicado/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Anyone know if these guys are reliable?

Club really is on a madness this summer!