Other Clubs' Transfers

Fuck off Orny! You are letting us down :bellerin:

Ornstein only repeating what heā€™s been told. But he hasnā€™t been fed that info unless itā€™s pretty much done imo.

Just gonna tag @Trion cos I know even mild praise of DO sets him off.

2 Likes

Ornstein knows more than the President of Sampdoria now?? Lelelelelel k.

1 Like

So Orny right nowā€¦

All night longā€¦

1 Like

Speaking of transfers have anybody heard when Mā€™Vila will sign. Tired of waiting for him.

3 Likes

A glowing reference indeed :grinning:

Weā€™re waiting to see if Diaby will re-sign first.

1 Like

@Phoebica

2 Likes

Should have done thisā€¦ hopefully Leno works out, but this guy at this price would have been my option and a steal in the long run imho

1 Like

:smiley:

At least one of my teams has taste.

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing more of him.

Yeah was an interesting prospect, would have been worth a punt especially at that price.

Then again he has over 3000+ minutes of tape to evaluate, if the top clubs havenā€™t bitten they may not see the talent there.

1 Like

Great signing for them.

The only good player along with Aguero and Messi in this crap Argentina side.

Iā€™d take him in a heartbeat, he is what we think Welbeck is, but even better. But wonā€™t happen again.

I donā€™t rate him, the fact he was getting minutes over Bale is a travesty.

Would much rather we go for a proper winger, best thing about Vasquez is his work ethic. Heā€™s a limited player.

Will be really interesting to see who we target on the wing.

I disagree, I think heā€™s actually a very smart player.

He knows the cynical side of the game (his pen Vs Juve) but whenever Iā€™ve seen him, he makes the right decision (dribble/pass/shoot, who to pass to etc)

And like you said he has a really good workrate, but I guess you might be right in saying that we could go for a more classic winger profile.

Would rather play Reiss Nelson instead of this bland and uninspiring spanish twat.

Would rather Pavon here.