Other Clubs' Transfers

Yeah, from the Champions League to the mighty Europa League. For sure :mustafi:

2 Likes

Has e ever won the EL? He needs a new challenge! :henry2:

3 Likes

dont want that bellend here. He will come here wanting to replace players tell the manager what to do etc. The whole reason why PSG made Unai look stupid is because of cunt players like this with their primadonna tactics not wanting to listen and playing for their own glory fuck him. In all seriousness if we are offered him and he is willing to come i would still want us to turn him down.

I seriously wouldn’t worry about the possibility of this happening haha

3 Likes

We have as much a chance of signing Harry Kane.

Even Ronaldo couldn’t sell that dogshit shirt.

1 Like

That one went a but under the radar. Well, my radar at least.

We would earn the transfer fee back for Ronaldo in shirt sales and extra sponsorship!

Who knows
we could just about afford his wages!

Chelsea have overtaken Juventus and are in pole position for Golovin apparently.

Yes please. Class defender and he has that Arsenal banter gene in him. Would be perfect for us :arteta:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a good reason for signing a player. Worked really well when Man United signed Sanchez so that City couldn’t.

1 Like

Benatia would be class.

I wouldn’t want Benatia. He’s very good, world class on his day. But my God that would be the definition of signing someone who is more likely to be on the slide than anything else. Injury prone and prone to lapses in concenrtration too. Do not want

1 Like

Think we could go toe to toe with Chelsea here. Even in our sorry state.

1 Like

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13 Likes

Thank fuck for that!

Took the words right out of my mouth !!

That’s brilliant.
Not only is he not coming here, he’s actually staying at Man U.

Alhamdulillah ! Fits right in with Mourinho HOOF ball.

1 Like

James apparently not needed at Bayern, Arsenal and Chelsea interested.

Edit: didn’t realise he was loaned to BM, still a Real Madrid player. Surely rules us out.

no thanks. We need hard workers now, not low stamina instagram darlings.