Other Clubs' Transfers

Lazy journalism. Banega only being mentioned cuz of his past with Emery. Nzonzi rumours next i guess.

1 Like

GOD NO PLEASE NO!!! He plays well 5 times per season at best. The rest of the game heā€™s cancer.

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve Evar Banegainst an Arsenal rumor more than this one.

12 Likes

3 Likes

If anyone isnā€™t sold on Banega, these titbits might change your mind :laughing:

1 Like

Another portuguese for Wolverhampton.

Neither Leno nor Wilshere announcements were scheduled for today. Both of them came in a rush because Leverkusen and Jack were ahead.

Such.A.Club.

2 Likes

Makes sense, you see the Arsenal announcement only came out cos Leverkusen announced Leno?

Torreira and Sokratis are done, but for some reason weā€™re not announcing.

3 Likes

We are such a weird club man. :joy: Just announce them ffs!

1 Like

Yeah I hate how fucking long it always takes us.

Learn from Liverpool and Bayern please

2 Likes

Considering social media itā€™s definitely the archaic way of going about things.

Itā€™s one of the things that should be modernised, especially when those transfers wind up being the worst kept secrets in football.

1 Like

I can live with the the delay as long as we actually get the deals done(which we do atm). Exciting times ahead ALL HAIL King Unai and MislinFRAUD

1 Like

Such impatience

3 Likes

Why do you guys care so much about that?

Haha

Need Sampdoria and Dortmund to announce it first :wenger:

1 Like

One more chance at winning the CL for Gigi?

Took their time.

1 Like

Canā€™t see P.S.G. winning it soon.

So weā€™ve signed Leno, Sokratis, Lichsteiner and Torreira.

Going into the window GK, CB and CM were huge issues and weā€™ve bought players in those positions. Iā€™m not particularly enthused by any of them aside from Torreira, but I also donā€™t really have any reason to be complaining massively.

4 Likes