Other Clubs' Transfers

Everyone has problems in this position. Many have been slating Stones, Otamendi, Jones, Smalling, Cahill, Koscielny, Mustafi, Lovren etc. at various times in the last two years. About the only club anyone has something good to say about its central defence is Spurs and one of theirs looks like he wants to leave.

They don’t make 'em like they used to.

3 Likes

Also the 5-1, 6-3, 6-0 pairing that also lost 3-0 to Everton although aside from those we only conceeded 21 PL league goals that season, which was pretty good.

1 Like

People slate Gallas but 07-08 was probably the season our defence was at its most solid since our move to the Emirates.

1 Like

That’s because that team was set up well by Wenger. You could argue Arsenal we’re more a defensive team that offensive. But our execution going forward, both counterattacking and otherwise, was just excellent.

Aulas is a bitch ass to do business with. That’s why we overpaid for Lacazette. But I’m sure this will get concluded if the deal seems this far already. They just moved into their stadium and a €50-70 million fee will be more than welcome too acquire players.

Arsenal have been having back and forth conversations between Leno’s representatives and Bayern Leverkusen. These have progressed significantly and I believe we will put an official bid in for him in coming days. VERY positive signs. #AFC

— The Football Mole (@moleyfootball) 8 juni 2018

@BigWeng_4LYFE I’m going to keep @ing you. Here we go again!

1 Like

I hope The Mole is wrong (again!)

Like with Lacazette, tbh.

Incredible Photoshop skills :grin:

Big fan of Roma’s social media

5 Likes

AS Roma have also signed highly-rated teenager Justin Kluivert, €18,000,000.

Confirmed by reliable Dutch media outlets

I think we can file this one under #NotGoingToHappen

I bloody wish though

This is like when we almost signed Hazard and Mbappe.

We try so hard but we just don’t get any luck!

1 Like

LADS. @Titou14 ITS HAPPENING

HOPEFULLY

MADNESSSSSSSSSS

8 Likes

STAY CALM EVERYONE, FUCKING STAY CALM

2 Likes

JINX CALUM JINX I FUCKING LOVE MADNESS SZN

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1005087024997654529

2 Likes

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GO!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Electrifying if this doesnt happen you are done mate.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/1005094617451323392

Had no idea this was a place hahahahaha

:giroud2:

5 Likes

It’s an Arsenal transfer window without Wenger…I can’t

1 Like