Other Clubs' Transfers

£1 a week? Yes please.

This would be a great buy anyway, but on a free? Bargain! He’s quick, only 25 and was the best right-back in the Championship last season. It’s a bit weird that he’d want to jump from Fulham to West Ham to be honest. Most likely about money.

N’zonzi, then?

Fredericks was on a free and we sign a 34 yeah old on a free

Yeah, but would a 25 year old guy just approaching his prime want to come to a club where the first choice for his position is younger than him?

Lister don’t compare a championship rb to one who’s won 7 Italian leagues in a row and played in two CL finals ffs!!

1 Like

Fight for his place and compete for trophyies,

@Calum
I comparing young legs who can compete in the England compared to old legs that are going to be shot

1 Like

£300,000 appearance bonus :cristo:

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, but don’t forget he was at Spurs for years without getting a look in. He probably just wants to play football now.

Sky Info: Die Berater von Nizzas Jean Michael Seri haben #BVB-Trainer Lucien Favre kontaktiert. Aber noch keine Gespräche mit Dortmund. Derzeit Chelsea, Arsenal und Neapel interessiert. Bis Mitte Juli gilt eine Ausstiegsklausel über 40 Millionen Euro @SkySportNewsHD @SkySportDE

— Max Bielefeld (@Sky_MaxB) 5 juni 2018

Seri is offered to BVB according to this guy. Plus Chelsea, Arsenal and Napoli are interested. I’m not sure if the German Sky is more reliable than the English version.

Sunny Dortmund will suit his malformed feet I’m sure.

2 Likes

Monaco buying well again

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1004067227333775361?s=19

1 Like

Replacing Fabinho?

Di Marzio claims Malcom wants to go to Internazionale. Inter has offered 40 million and Bordeaux wants to see 50 million.

Remember 2013 deadline day though, kept getting linked with Kalou etc and signed Ozil.

Just got to be patient i guess.

Edit: Fucking hell the spelling mistakes, do I even English?!

@Darkseid wouldn’t say no :grin:

1 Like

So we get linked with Fellaini and end up signing Verratti? :pray:

3 Likes

Dick Law almost fuckd it up by missing the flight to Spain. Would have been an absolute travesy :arteta:

1 Like

Lol! Is it true?

I like this part of the year since it’s fun speculating and interesting to see all the changes on teams.

❌ Arsenal unlikely to pursue Jean Michael Seri deal as they chase other targets

@jamesbenge https://t.co/smOrDA1fWX

— Standard Sport (@standardsport) 6 juni 2018

However these article are so fucking lazy. He says Seri is not the first option, but they might go after him still. He says nutting.

1 Like