Other Clubs' Transfers

Hey, you used to work here so sure, you can steal all our players.

1 Like

Leverkusen have signed Hradecky from Frankfurt. Isnā€™t he a decent keeper, too good for no.2 to a club like Bayer? Leno on the move?

https://twitter.com/bayer04fussball/status/999210838656462848

but the OA users dont want Leno mate.

1 Like

Reading about him on reddit in the Hradecky announcement and people saying Hradecky is as good if not better than Leno and they got him for free. :grimacing:

Also read this from a Leverkusen fan on Lenoā€¦

I rate him highly and think his spot in Germanys world cup squad is justified as the 3rd keeper behind Neuer and ter Stegen.

In discussions he often gets worse off than he actually is.

His strenghts are reflexes and 1v1s. Over the course of the season he saved quite a few 100% chances. His best performance of the past season was the first leg against Stuttgart if you wanna look that up.

Another strenght is his footwork. He is one of those keepers who can open up the play and start an attack.

His biggest weakness might very well be control in the penalty area. We conceded a lot from corners and freekicks over the past few seasons

Heā€™s better with his face than Cech is with his hands. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dooooooooo it!!!

Just make him wear warm socks!!

3 Likes

dont want a player that can only play from August-oktober and April-May.

Sounds like an arsenal player to me

12 Likes

especially this one :ozil:

1 Like

Seri and this guy

MADNESS ACTIVATED :heavy_check_mark:ļø

4 Likes

a long as he is pacy and strong i approve.

1 Like

Must be our kit that clinched it.

1 Like

Been linked with him early last season. Might be some truth to this!

Rather him than Sokratis of thatā€™s the choice. But now Iā€™m sure the club will go for Sokratis.

Whatā€™s the verdict on Lemar these days? Iā€™d take him for under Ā£30m

1 Like

Monaco donā€™t need to sell and probably wonā€™t for anything less than 60m

We may be able do better, would rather Bailey, Malcom and the like.

Ā£30mil though? Come on man.

2 Likes

:joy: Wishful thinking

Wasnā€™t it around Ā£33m for Malcom?

Get it done, even if his feet say no :smile:

Haha, to be fair if they let him go for that Iā€™d bite their hand off. Donā€™t think heā€™s worth upwards of Ā£60mil however.

Yeah, that was allegedly around the amount it wouldā€™ve taken to sign Malcom, but supposedly his lack of experience was a key reason as to why we pulled out, then thereā€™s some that say the interest was never genuine at all. You can never know with these rumours.

Unfortunately I doubt we sign a winger this summer, if they give Welbeck a new deal I donā€™t know what Iā€™ll do.

1 Like