Other Clubs' Transfers

They are fine at the back, tbh. They need a midfield and a striker.

I remember how good he was at Blackburn, we should be bidding for him really

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing Spurs fans all in panic all over my timeline, I think itā€™s Danny Rose LOOOOL

2 Likes

Saw the comments no previous medals or trophies and knew it was a spud instanstly

3 Likes

Cant be Sanchez. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s Coutinho or a Spurs player. Lolpool havenā€™t brought in many players or won any silverware recently, the scum fit in those parameters as well. I have a feeling itā€™s Deli Alli. He seems like an asshole who thinks a lot more of himself than he should.

Yeah that gives it away. Canā€™t be a player from any other club in the top 6, has to be a spurs one surely

I hate you.

1 Like

Apparently Rose has alluded to his desire to move in a recent radio interview so most Spurs fans are convinced itā€™ll be him.

Itā€™s The Sun so that rules out any Liverpool players ā€“ unless they have a death wish. Has to be a Spurs player, Danny Rose seems the best bet as he has been linked to other clubs, but Iā€™d love it if it was Dele Alli!

1 Like

The concerns are valid tbh. This is arguably Spurs best 11 in decades they should capitalise and improve especially since every club around them is improving with big deals

I hope itā€™s Kane.

Our dithering and penny pinching with outgoings is getting ridiculous. We have at least seven first team players that have zero future with the club and theyā€™re all still on our books (Gibbs, Debuchy, Jenks, Gabriel, Lucas, Akpom, and Campbell). Thatā€™s without even getting into the other players that a smart manager would be looking to sell and improve on (Wilshire, Welbz, Coq, etc).

Arsenal.com lists 32 first team players, and that doesnā€™t even count young guys likely to get a look in cup games like AMN, Nelson, etc. The size of the squad is just stupid.

1 Like

:cristo:

1 Like

ā€œInternational aceā€ isnā€™t a term Iā€™d use for a defender. Or an Englishman.

1 Like

If I was Wenger id troll Harry Kane and get him to switch to being a Gooooner again :joy::joy:

Alli? :santi2:

I hope it turns out to actually be two or three of the cunts.

2 Likes

There we go

https://twitter.com/dan_kp/status/895404286481498113

Last season Spurs had quite comfortably the best fullback pairing in the league (although Rose had his fitness issues), likely to lose both the same summer :laughing:

I hope united buy him cos Iā€™m fully convinced heā€™s actually not that good and just lucked out with poch and their set up.

5 Likes

If true, heā€™s in a for rude awakening when no one comes in for him.

No oneā€™s paying Walker money for him, Spuds is his level and even then heā€™s lucky heā€™s there.