Other Clubs' Transfers

Time to break out the Sancho Panza refrain book…

So was Cesc etc when he was used in the 1st team, i know that is an exception but apparenty this guy is too from what i have heard

Football.London understands Wenger is also targeting the addition of a ‘destructive’ central midfielder before the end of August.

The Frenchman believes he needs to add some more physicality in the middle of the park to put pressure on the likes of Granit Xhaka and Aaron Ramsey.

Wenger is willing to let Mohamed Elneny and Jack Wilshere leave to free up space in his squad for the new addition.

Fabregas played a full year in our youth set-up before he broke through.

@Calum. Fooball.London is a shit source I feel like.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/890251232987697153

Dalbert to Inter and Seri to Arsenal.

4 Likes

Why do you think he’s going to be an Arsenal player?

I think we’re really on him, especially after the Afcon Cup postponed to summer.

https://twitter.com/RBairner/status/890227087176585216

2 Likes

I have doubts regarding this particular link tbh. One because of his own statements regarding the ingrown toenails and he can’t deal with cold weather and two signing him means the end of Ramsey. I do think we could sign another squad players if we got rid of Elneny and Wilshere.

The Anti-Odegaard. Smart guy.

Dembele made a similar choice in joining Dortmund over Barca.

Both lads have good heads on their shoulders and also the right people in their camps guiding them.

1 Like

Like Dortmund isn’t one of the 10/15 best clubs in Europe. That’s still is big step from Rennes.

1 Like

So? Point is plenty of young layers would have just gone to Barca either because of their camps seeing all the £££, winning trophies or whatever else.

I’m sure he’s well taken care of at Dortmund. For the record we’re talking about the 2nd biggest club in Germany.

Again, so? Who’s saying he won’t be well taken of?

Not comparable to Barcelona in the least.

As much as I want Seri here, let’s wake up this is a pipe dream. Our midfield is packed, without anyone leaving I don’t see us buying a midfielder, not to mention Wenger thinks he can develop players who maybe shouldnt be developed in certain positions and hes got Ox playing at CM on his mind. Besides there’s hardly been any smoke behind this rumor.

As far as the ingrown toenail thing I think can be controlled, cmon it’s 2017 and we’ve got a lot of money invested in our medical team.

Apart from Santi and Xhaka our midfield is dogshit.

What about Coq, forgot him :cech: :henry2:

If we can get rid of Elneny and Wilshere, there is room for another midfielder. But in case of Wilshere that remains a big if.

60+ games to play with a red card prone (Xhaka), injury prone (Ramsey), Coquelin, Elneny, Wilshere and Cazorla (injured right now).

2 Likes