Other Clubs' Transfers

This is something I think of Spurs stadium move.
The timing of silly transfer fees is perfect for them.
Sell 4-5 of their players and they have sufficiently serviced their stadium debt.
While we struggled for a decade, managing funds.

2 Likes

Real Madrid’s squad if they land Mbappe is just outrageous.

Their squad is already outrageous.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/889804159502831617

1 Like

Really hope he goes to Madrid this summer. Sooner he goes to Madrid sooner he creates a big problem for Zidane for how to find consistent minutes for Bale, Asensio, Isco, and him, and sooner we can potentially pounce on the discontents.

Or younger, yes, ideally. But who? Lemar looks less and less feasible this summer but should be feasible the next, or maybe even in the winter window. We do still have Iwobi and potentially Nelson in the wings, thankfully, despite our wastefulness with Gnabry and Willock. Anyways, we need to win first, to improve the stature of the club, if we do that we’ll have more money to solve the problem of who to replace these players in the near future when they start to decline.

He was always going to go to Real the question is when, not guaranteed to happen this summer but he’ll be there within two years.

lol @ anyone who thought we could actually land him.

1 Like

They might as well stump up the extra 30 million for Neymar.

Lol! No fucking way we can match this offer.

https://twitter.com/ArsenalFanTV/status/889907778998984704

Always felt he was a discount Xhaka tbh.

Cheeky little 2-3 mil profit on him with that sale though, should see the old French git give himself a pat on the back!

I wonder if this is a result of the elusive ‘shake up’ we have been told to expect.

Dropping fringe players is not exactly shaking things up, wouldn’t you say? Squad is too big we have too sell. The squad page on Arsenal.com has 30-35 players.

ArsenalFanTV have their own sources now? :joy:

I like Elneny as a squad player, but if this is true it means we surely must sign a CM. Please god. I really don’t want to see Coquelin as anything other than a wing-back or emergency CB this season.

I’m interested to know if this means we’re holding onto Wilshere as a result or actually replace ElNeny with someone better.

Galatasary are a perfect fit for him imo

He could either be a top player for a mid table prem/la lega/seria A team or be a top player for gala taser the and win the league every season and play in he champions league

Is Big Willy Carver an ideal replacement for Elneny do you think AC? Dreads or tash?

Hopefully Wilshere is seen as nothing other than a nice addition that will hopefully be fit when needed.

Selling Elneny to fit in the Wilsh-meister would be, eh, so very Arsenal, but clear negligence. So, very Arsenal i guess!

1 Like

We would be left with Jack wheelchair, Ramsey, Xhaka, Coquelin and Cazorla as CMs. Only 3 of them are fit to play. Not enough depth.

2 Likes

No probs we can always use Jenks there in an emergency :henry2:

Coquelin probably counts against us in terms of fit midfielders tbh. I miss liking him.

Ok, so it is even worse. We can’t let Elneny go.