Summer 2017 Transfers Thread

A Premier League team must to register two list, one for the first team (A list) and one for the Under-21 players -
Contract and Scholars (B list).

Last year, for example, Bellerin, Holding and Iwobi were registered not in the first team but in the B list (despite they were first team players).

I’d go for that.
He is a top striker and would suit our style.
I wanted him here for the last couple of seasons, although after getting Lacazette it seems unlikely, with the midfield needing more quality.

The quota doesnt have to be met.

Where have you heard that?

They were registered as u21 players, alongside 50 other youth players. None of those players count as HG players.

Salary dump. Maybe why we gave Elneny a little run too at centre back? Or that was just really stop gap.

Im sure there is a way around the HG quota by registering reserve or u21 players as part of the 25.

Apparently Debuchy is going through a medical in Nice.

Well one can pray.

If true, the Chambers and Gibbs deals are good business, but I just can’t see it. Palace were balking at the £30m asking price for Sakho, yet they’d happily pay £20m for Chambers? I don’t think so.

I’d be quite happy to keep Chambers anyway, would work well in our new formation, just depends on whether he’d accept being a bit part player for the next season at least.

20 million for Chambers is a great price for Palace when we paid 16 for him. I can’t help but feel we’d have a buyback clause in there.

we would be mugging off Palace by selling him for 20 million

I just can’t see Chambers being sold already. Especially with Mertesacker retiring next season and Debuchy sold now.

Even without Mertesacker we still got five players who can play in those three CB-postions.

Where does everybody stand of Gabriel long term? I rank Holding ahead of him in terms of who we should be investing in

The new left back from shalke can play CB too and then their is also belik too, I think we could comfortably move on chambers and Gabriel this summer and still be OK at the back

Do City want Alexis? Ok, swap him with Aguero.

Holding - Koscielny - Mustafi.

Starters. Everyone else is competing.

Captain obvious to the rescue :hipster:

It was more in response to the Gabriel/Holding question.