Other Clubs' Transfers

Apparently PSG are considering going in for Bale. Bale leaving Madrid seems to persist every summer, can’t say I would be surprised is he left, I just can’t seem him playing for PSG.

Do you mean 9 first choices?

that’s what I heard, maybe they mean squad players

probably BS

1 Like

Well if it is true, they sure werent kidding when they said there will be changes…considering key staff members have already been added.

It is impossible we get rid of so many first team players.

Fuck sake :arteta::arteta:

“Donnaraiola” :arteta:

Kampl has said he’ll be leaving Leverkusen, a good midfield option likely to move for a decent price.

1 Like

According to Kicker, Bayern can’t match the wage demanded by Alexis.

1 Like

Yossi Benayoun at 37 years old just signed for a new team the other day

They are a lucky club

Fuck! So if he left he would probably go to City :sanchez2:

Kampl’s class loved him since his Redbull Salzburg days, speaking of which it looks like he’s off to Beijing Guoan in China to link back up with Rodger Schimdt and the legendary Jonathan Soriano :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Roque Mesa would be a great signing for Roma, he’s like a less skillful version of Santi for those who don’t know.

Wonder if this means Jean Seri’s on his way to Psg :thinking:

If there’s any chance of him leaving Leipzig it would be foolish not try and bring him here.
https://twitter.com/honigstein/status/879263662627860480

Quoting myself because I’m a sad bastard, I didn’t even think this shit was possible, comeee on Wenger put your money where your mouth is, please :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Matic joining Utd for 40M hahaha what the fuck how do Chelsea get insane fees every time for their unwanted players

1 Like

Matic has looked past his best for 2 seasons but looked top class back then. Mourinho has form for bringing in ex-players sometimes ones who are past it. He brought Etoo and Drogba back to Chelsea when they were clearly past their best. Brought in Carvalho from Porto first time at Chelsea. Brought in Ibrahimovic last year. Identifying talent definitely isn’t his strength.

Matic on his day is still a very good player, strong, good passer, good dribbler but United lack pace and workrate in midfield and at 29 he isn’t going to bring them that. His legs aren’t what they used to be

United are trying to compete with their worst 100m+ transfer windows right now. Matic 40m, Lindeloff 50m, Morata 70m. Does it improve them?

I think Mourinho is the kind of manager that want players that trust him and work in his system and will do what he wants most of all. Matic was useful under him. If you can get away with getting ex-players you know can do the job you want I don’t think it’s a bad idea.

He’s not needed at Chelsea, Chelsea feel they’re signing an improvement in his place and so do United. Seems a good deal to me.

1 Like

How much did they sign Schneiderlin for? Matic is twice the player with the medals to prove it. 40m going rate

1 Like

Good Matic was one of the snakes who got Mourinho fired in the first place. Hope he goes to united and spreads that cancer to the rest of the locker room.

1 Like

Signing Mastic doesn’t do much he’s static as fuck and they don’t have a controller in the midfield, that should be the priority.

Pogba is going to need to carry the fuck out of that midfield for them to excel.

Sign a DM but still haven’t found a replacement for Carrick…aight Jose.