Other Clubs' Transfers

Yep. Heā€™ll probably just close down a couple of his jocks shops in reality.

Yeah itā€™s all bullshit man, fair play to Ronaldo tho itā€™s diverted the medias attention away from his tax fraud nicely, at least for the time being anyway.

All part of the Ronaldo circus. Hope he does leave so I donā€™t have to put up with him in La Liga, but not too sure itā€™ll happen.

1 Like

If we had to offer 140 mil for Mbappe, we would have to offer 200 for CR7. No problem, we can do it :grimacing:

2 Likes

BBC running it too

1 Like

I doubt CR7 would go anywhere heā€™s just throwing the toys out the pram so the authorities or Real pander to him.

But heā€™s detereated from what he was though. Only 19 non penalty goals in La Liga this year.

Ronaldo to United, Mbappe to Madrid, Auba to Monaco, what other dominoes?

A journalist of AS speculated that his unhappiness is not the accusation but Madrid wanting him to plead guilty and pay the fine because they feel a trial would be damaging for his & the clubs image. Thereā€™s quotes of an unnamed club official in one of the links posted above.

1 Like

Anyone earning that much money and having the cheek to avoid tax deserves every trial and tribulation that is born of it.

Itā€™ll all be dusted under the carpet as usual though and everyone carries on as normal. Fuckers.

8 Likes

Itā€™s one thing paying the fine, but jail time is inevitably involved with tax fraud cases, I think.

Ronaldo is going nowhere. This is just a big diversion from the tax fraud case.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to think that the Spanish authorities wouldnā€™t be put off by such manoeuvres

Bertrand Traore is rumored to sign for Lyon. I wonder if this signing has something to do with Lacazette since heā€™s originally a striker or just an addition to the squad.

I donā€™t think it does, Ghezzal as far as Iā€™m aware hasnā€™t renewed his contract and leaves this month on a free transfer so thereā€™s an opening on the RW with Fekir mostly playing centrally & Depay on the LW.

ā€œThis has nothing to do with the impeding fraud case dealt upon me. It is not true.ā€

• Ronaldo to Canary Islands realtor.

I thought so too, but Cornet is walking around there too. Bertrand alone is probably not enough as his successor indeed and heā€™ll probably be their RW.

Those Spanish authorities have subsidised Real Madrid spending in the past, scumbags that they are.

1 Like

Arsene on the hunt for players

Are you just referencing bargain hunt here or is there a reason the lad on the left has had his face messed with?