Other Clubs' Transfers

Because they need trim the squad in the forward department after getting in Neymar.

Some players need to leave there’s no doubt about that, Matuidi was a bargain for Juve at under £20mil.

20M + bonuses (28) and a contract for only another year.

they spent 200m on Neymar. as if they give a fuck about binning 4m

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/898251006676353026

It seems like lazy journalism to me. Let’s see PSG just bought a guy who plays on the left, Arsenal has always been interested in Draxler… 1 + 1 = 2 here imo. We should be going for Draxler but we aren’t.

2 Likes

Spurs paying 42M for some CB from Ajax :joy::joy:

We must go all in for Draxler, drop this Lemar pursuit and get him, he once said in an interview to PSG’s official channel, when asked about which player he’d like most to play with,he replied with Ozil, it doesn’t mean shit when it comes to actual transfers, but i hope agent Ozil is on this one.

So we can’t have a quality player on the bench because we’re not Manchester City. How does that make any sense? What exactly is going to happen next summer then?

He was very impressive last season tbf and they have a good history of buying Ajax defenders.

1 Like

Do you think Arsenal can keep quiet on the bench one player between Alexis, Ozil, Lacazette or Draxler?

We’ll play about 60 games this season…so yea, we can.

1 Like

Ozil is the only undroppable player there tbh

Source: Metro.

Case closed.

Of course, there are always formations that allow us to accommodate more attacking players and with how long the season is and with the knowledge of certain players not renewing their contract anyway we can rotate around them if needed. After all it’s merely a solution for a season and then we’ll have that additional spot free for full playing time anyway. I think it’s a bit of a flawed logic that we can’t prepare for a season ahead as we definitely should be able to with the amount of games there are.

1 Like

Our wage bill is probably astronomical as well considering we pay handsomely for the services of guys like Gibbs and Perez who aren’t seeing the light of day in our squad. That’s without us knowing if we gonna have to pay over the odds to keep Özil and Sanchez. I think we are going to have to dump several of the “dead wood” before buying anyone.

Nah it would be good to have an option for when Alexis starts playing selfish or bad which happened at points last season.

1 Like

Draxler is fairly overrated based on what he has achieved thus far but he has some really good tools at his disposal, for just over 30 million pounds if true then we should be banging the door at PSG down.

1 Like

Very interesting transfer. I wonder how’ll Burke will get on in the PL
https://twitter.com/bulijournal/status/898238249759649793

£40m+ for a defender from Eredivisie seems really high.

Looks like he has sheep glued to front of his head…pot noodle haircut belongs in the 70s :arteta:

Exactly the kind of mentality that holds back great clubs like ours.

Not signing any other world class (or close to) players is precisely the reason we haven’t tied down our two best players to second contracts, but you’re here trying to explain why we shouldn’t/can’t. Fucking nonsense

12 Likes