Summer 2016 Transfers Thread

11pm tonight

Rumours Sturridge is being offered out on Loan to Arsenal. Would love to have him here, I suspect Wenger will play Perez out on the wing in theos place. I saw an interview with Perez as well where he was talking about how can play anywhere across the top for, and he reiterated it a couple of times.

so I think Sturridge would be good business. He would be a great addition, and could displace Giroud and we would have a really explosive front line with, Sanchez, Sturridge, Perez/Walcott.

2 Likes

the source is Giulianelli

A loan would certainly make more sense for all involved.

Nobody has talked about Sturridge lol is this an OA rumour?

1 Like

Itā€™s not on OA rumour, but itā€™s still a very unlikely move :slight_smile:

Yeah Google Sturridge and itā€™s all over the net. Donā€™t think it will happen, but would definitely love it if it did.

Ah, the famous ā€˜we want to loan a player but end up buying himā€™ move we did with Welbeck.

Hopefully Balotelliā€™s loan move to Nice makes it a bit easier to follow their games, none of their league games this season have been uploaded on Rojadirecta :wenger2:

And Jesus Liverpool are taking a hit on him, heā€™s joining on a permanent deal for FREE

1 Like

would love to have Sturridge at Arsenal, really hoping itā€™s all true because if he could stay fit then we could have a world class striker on our hands again, first since RVP

1 Like

Live and on demand here :>

surely Liverpool wonā€™t loan Sturridge to a ā€œtop 4 rivalā€ right? besides, what would that mean for Sanogo???

Apparently this is all the work of Sturridgeā€™s agent, Liverpool not looking to let him leave and Arsenal might not even be keen.

Lol! Not a single reliable link linking us to Sturridge.

Iā€™m not even seeing this on the Mirror.

they stole this rumour from me the other day, I was the first to report it

2 Likes

basically the same story thats being rehashed and and put out. Defo bullshit, but still would be nice.

1 Like

Moussa Sissoko on his way to Everton for a medical. 30M.

Bit pricey but good buy for them.

English clubs have to much money. Average prices for the same average players are going to the roof.

1 Like

great signing for Everton but amazing for Newcastle to get 30 million for him, heā€™s worth half of that