Stoke vs Arsenal (PL)

Ox RWB, Xhaka in the middle with Ramsey… 2-1 Arsenal.

Ox--------Elneny

:hipster:

Stop trolling. Thanks. Xhaka-Rambo is the way to go.

2 Likes

7 Likes

C’mon, you should know he likes to troll us :grimacing:

You guys mock me but Xhaka was such dog shit I don’t want him near the starting XI until he sorts his shit out. Ox is dynamic he can do the business in that position.

I didn’t think he was terrible, at least not more terrible than others… he did ok other than his suicidal moment that led to the Vardey goal. But in general, he still has work to do to convince me. Sad thing is, we really don’t have any alternative other than El Neny, who is a nice little squad player, but will never be a top player - at least with Xhaka, I remain hopeful that he can step up.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Trust me Ox performed much better last year in that same position than Xhaka has in this first match. I know because if Ox had given away two goals to the opposition OA would still be talking about it today, none of you Ox haters would let it go. Xhaka however almost single handedly loses us the match and he’s right back in the team if it was up to you lot.

Xhaka is our best midfielder Oxlade is certainly not keep him at WB where he is very good.

1 Like

Nope

13 Likes

Ox has shown nothing to demonstrate he is capable at CM… all the physical qualities in the world won’t make up for his mental/instinctual deficiencies… when I think of Cesc’s darting head in comparison it just makes me want to cry.

Ox should be shipped out or extended if he will settle for long-term role at WB where he actually looks promising and has more space to operate and think.

3 Likes

Exactly. We have finally found his position.

What absolute horseshit. A player losing a ball the way he did shouldn’t be getting singled out when there was plenty of more errors that either followed or preceded that mistake in the first place and led to the goal. Absolutely call out the mistake but don’t make out like it happened in isolation.

3 Likes

2 Likes

What about that Granit production though ? Averaging an assist per 45 mins in this years Premier League.

Come talk to me when he’s done it for 10 years consistently.

1 Like

Good point. Ox has been immaculately consistent since he came on the scene.

Expect this to be a closer affair compared to the game against them end of last season. Stoke don’t seem to start seasons that well of late, so hopefully a good opportunity once again to take a rare win over there.

Though not having Kos and Alexis for it is a bit of a blow, but hopefully our firing Frenchies can power us to victory.

I’m gonna go 2-1 to the Arsenal. Hopefully Master Giroud can bag his 100th goal for Arsenal too :giroud3:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m just glad we’re not playing this away game in February :grimacing: