Stephan Lichtsteiner

Squads been missing some players with some bastard in them for too long.

Liking this signing more and more

4 Likes

We always say this but whenever a potential bastard comes in we complain about them being a walking red card.

2 Likes

I think you can be a bit of a bastard without being a walking red card, there is a middle ground.

1 Like

Well this bastard has 1 red card in his entire stint at Juventus so I think we’re fine.

2 Likes

Fair. Flamini and Xhaka are a bit shit in the tackle on top of being bastards. Lichtsteiner should fare better!

4 Likes

straight outta the packet that shirt @Craigie

1 Like

It actually gets uglier each time I see it lol

10 Likes

:mustafi:

Someone dragged me into sports direct to look for something else so I went and looked at this and was blown away tbh. It genuinely looks like a fake shirt. The material is awful, where the red joins the white looks like it was done by accident and the red looks so poor quality and messy it’s unbelievable.

I have 10 year old Arsenal kits in better condition.

4 Likes

It looks like it’s made of tissue paper. Ghastly.

1 Like

the design is one thing, but the red color is just so unsatisfying. Too light and flaccid for my taste.

1 Like

Yea I actually saw it from afar (well, ten feet) the other day and couldn’t even bring myself to go over and properly look at it. Appalling.

1 Like

Saw the shirt irl today :face_vomiting: Can’t wait for Adidas to bring us a clean and classy shirt.

3 Likes

Worst home shirt in decades

1 Like

We’ll all want one when we are 12 points clear with 3 games to go…:thinking:

2 Likes

Fify :hugs:

btw, a Swedish international ref since many years who has reffed him several times said Lichtsteiner is the most rude and grumpy player he has ever conversed with on the pitch lol

2 Likes

Not the type for a flaccid one eh…? :henry2:

1 Like

Swedish meatballs dont go well with Danish bacons…