Stephan Lichtsteiner

Try the Swedish bacon then. No antibiotics and well treated animals (until the slaughter of course) :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My Favourite Swedish dish is Shrimp and Popcorn…:grinning:

1 Like

WTF?! :rofl:

2 Likes

Great comedy that.

1 Like

That’s good.
It means he hates losing.
Let’s get back to when we had a team full of players with the same attitude.

2 Likes

My man. Love his shit housery. Was one of our better players for me

LICHY FOR CAPTAIN

Looks like he’s ready to bite anyone’s nose off at a moments notice, even his own team mates.

7 Likes

Love him already. Shithauser.

3 Likes

I love how he was airing out the lino within minutes of coming on. Was great I love it, will make officials a bit more afraid of making decisions that fuck us, need more of that.

Should start at LB tbh

7 Likes

We’ve been saying for years we need these types of players. He’s basically exactly what I was expecting.

5 Likes

I do enjoy Stephan “no fucks given” Lichtsteiner.

But it would have been nice if he didn’t just let Bernardo ghost past him. Completely went to sleep.

Plays like a man not a boy

Shame he’s 34

1 Like

Where the fuck is that flux capacitor?

1 Like

Luv him. Hopefully Monreal will be ready against Chelsea so Lich can take the vegans place at RB

2 Likes

For all the praising of him wasn’t it he who lost track of Bernado Silva for the 2nd goal ? Or was I wrong ?

1 Like

Loved the way he wanted to have a dig at everyone today. We have missed these nasty players.

1 Like

Looked as near as a captain ive seen since christ knows how long.

1 Like

I think he done well, considering he was covering left back for us. Would like to see more of him in his natural position.