Star Wars

Thanks dude.

1 Like

Ronnie you should appreciate the situation Lucas was in while he was making the prequels. It’s eerily Similar to where Wenger is in his career.

1 Like

They did not make it or present it, but it should be.
Qui Gong did not teach Anakin that much, it was Obi Wan, like a father figure, raised him and taught him for years. They must had a very close bonding and relationship.

If there is one thing to complain (yes…), I have to say why Luke turned up to be a senile old man in the Last Jedi, under Disney???
When he was young, he was already strong enough to sacrifice himself to turn his father Vader.
After all these years, he must had seen/experienced a lot, must had talked to Obi Wan, Yoda, Vader’s force a lot and understood the balance of universe. Kylo Ren betrayal should be just a peanut to him.

It was far too sterile for me. I didn’t like the lightsaber battles at all. It seemed like they were ball room dancing more than fighting, it all seemed just so fake and over-choreographed. Episode 5 and 6 Vader vs Luke lightsaber fights are so much better imo. Recently my son bought a neopixel lightsaber.

1 Like

I do enjoy a bit of creative spam :grinning:

rickrolling on a thread that hasn’t been active in 6 years from a newbie is very strange

I added the rickroll in place of the link to the expensive lightsaber site :grinning:

I was going to buy it

I mean it’s not hard to find :grinning:

1 Like

they do look pretty cool tbf

I should hope so for 400 beans!

Thought someone was discussing the new series Ahsoka.

Major disappointment now

First 2 episodes are great by the way and bringing character an locations from animation to live action are brilliant done so far.

God no. Ahsoka is an awful character. The animated shows are horrifically bad anyway but her character is what makes them unwatchable. Couldn’t stand the live action version in the Mandalorian either.

too many Star Wars stories already…

if there were no Episode 7-8, if there was no Mandalorian… probably I would like Ahsoka.

should have closed the book after eposide 9, all set and done.

Disney really wants Star Wars to be a marvel style cinematic universe and it just doesn’t work. Somewhat ironically.

Episodes 7, 8 and 9 were awful. JJ basically ruined the series. I would seriously like someone to remake these at some point in the future.

I’ve really liked all the spin off series. I haven’t started watching Ahsoka yet because I need to watch the third series of the Mandalorian still and didn’t want to spoil anything.

Please no. Enough with the remakes/reboots.

1 Like

But they are so bad! The Rise of Skywalker was truly awful. Ironically Episode 7 was really just a remake of Episode 4.

Be honest, I went to watch those in theater, was because of Luke, Leia, and Han (also Wookie, C3PO and R2D2). Want to pay a final tribute to all of them, for giving me a forever lasting childhood memories, and memories of my kids and me.
I even bought the Disney Infinity Star Wars game to play with them. Long before they watched the moveis, they already knew the original characters…

If they do another reboot, please make it like the ending of episode 9, more intimate, kissing scenes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The issue with Star Wars films is they try to recreate the feeling we got watching episodes 4-6. Like a junkie trying to relive that original high.

I think younger people actually enjoy 1-3/5-9, but for those of us who grew up only knowing the original 4-6, then they were never going to make a film that satisfied us, because they would never be able to recreate that feeling.

2 Likes