Star Wars

We have the greatest fans in this or any other galaxy. In appreciation of the fans, we wanted them to be the first to know the title of the next chapter in the Skywalker saga: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI.

THE LAST JEDI is written and directed by Rian Johnson and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman and executive produced by J.J. Abrams, Jason McGatlin, and Tom Karnowski.

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI is scheduled for release December 15, 2017.

Can’t wait for this hopefully we get to see Luke fuck some shit up as a Jedi Master.

Will be interesting to see the growth of Rey, Finn and Kylo too.

2 Likes

Too bad this is just episode 8, not 9.
If it was 9, the very last of the whole series, I want to see Luke killing all the bastards, including Snoke and Kylo Ren and restore the Jedi order one more time.

1 Like

If that happened, it would be harder for Disney to demand a successful movie when it comes to writing 10, 11 and 12.

they don’t really need episode 10, 11, 12
they can make Rogue Two, Rogue Three… etc.

I kinda figured return of the jedi was synonymous with there being a ‘last jedi’.

Loving the red writing though. Hopefully no more fucking death stars and a much darker film.

2 Likes

Hopefully if Disney continue making Star Wars movies they’ll explore a different time period. The Old Republic would be cool and the story of Revan is epic, probably a better story than the original trilogy. Or they could do like the great jedi wars with Darth Bane.

2 Likes

Was thinking this earlier. I agree!

1 Like

I wanting to see how the do the scroll for this film since it start were force awakens ended

2 Likes

well this ends a (supposedly and maybe false) trend about the amount of words each part/title of the 3 trilogies has, I’ll explain:
the phantom menace, a new hope, the force awakens (3 words)
the empire strikes back, attack of the clones (4 words)
revenge of the sith, return of the jedi (4 words)

Anyway, there’s a question about who is or will be “the last Jedi” since in english the title doesn’t say much but the translation/name in both spanish and portuguese refers to a male. But who knows… could it be Rey?

1 Like

I’d say most likely Luke since it will take a while for Ray to become a Jedi most likely being a fully fledged one in IX.

Then again Jedi can be plural as well as singular so perhaps it’s referring to the both of them.

Surely Luke. Given the lack of screen time in the last film and how desperate fans are to see him as some Vader level badass jedi master, it must be him.

It better be him…

1 Like

I want Rey to become evil and join the dark side and then Kylo Ren to find redemption and become a Jedi and thereby becoming the THE last Jedi.

That would be a great twist.

I’m looking forward to this though, gonna be massive.

1 Like

I want luke and Rey to beat snoke then Rey turns on Luke after some shocking twist that we didn’t see coming and joins kylo with Luke having to fight his way to safety leading into episode 9

This title makes you think Luke is going to die and Rey will take his place as the Last Jedi…

I take it to mean that Rey will be “more than a Jedi”…so Luke is the last one but Rey and co will be Jedi 2.0 or whatever the fuck. Beyond watching the films I have little interest so something might already exist that makes my idea redundant but I reckon thats where they could be heading.

What the fuck is a jedi 2.0

We don’t know yet, that’s the point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s your idea man. You must have some idea what you mean.

Since there are no more Siths around (right?) maybe Luke will be the last Jedi and Rey will become something else (Jedi 2.0)?

Would be kinda cool if Rey could become a Grey Jedi.

2 Likes