Soccer Aid

Watching it and that was a decent pass from Olly Murs to assist Bent.

Mo Farah can’t play for shit. It’s hilarious when he gets the ball.

The celebs putting the assists in. Now ‘reality’ tv ‘star’ Mark Wright with a nice cross.

Is it even Soccer Aid without Jonathan Wilkes?!

1 Like

And no Sergio Kasabiano, what is this shit?

@Persona going full Luca and posting videos of the goals haha nice

1 Like

I used to post all the goals and then he started. :bellerin::laca:

2 Likes

Haha so you did! I remember you doing it then luca trode all over your turf and took your job :wink:

1 Like

Luca does it better :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, well, Friends is shit.

1 Like

Rangers should have signed him

1 Like

PENALTIES

lol at #9.58 Bolt :joy:

1 Like

Haha hadn’t spotted that. The brand is the brand I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know it’s not the right thread but I find it crazy that people believe he did that time without drugs lol

Maybe I am naive, but if you break the world record, would you not immediately be drug tested? I’d imagine Bolt is one of the most tested athletes ever.

Testing is ineffective at every level of sport. The way drugs work you can use drugs that are in your system and out of you system in 24 hours

Think of it like this;

Imagine a boxer spends 8 weeks using drugs and by fight night they’re completely flushed out of his system. If he’s tested immediately after a fight he comes back clean but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have the benefits of 8 weeks of drug use to get him through his camp.

A sprinter can use all forms of doping to gain an advantage and there have always been drugs to mask the usage of it.

It’s not feasible to me that 90% of sprinters who have run sub 9.8 seconds have all tested positive for drugs and there’s a guy who run 9.58 who was absolutely clean whilst everyone else was doped.

4 Likes

They do have to report they’re whereabouts at all times though. At any time and place they can be targeted for a doping test. Elite athletes go through this several times each month, even weeks. Not saying that Bolt is clean (since so many others have been caught it’s unlikely), but either the labs were payed off, he had some untraceable method or he’s extremely lucky.

1 Like

They do but ultimately the methods drug cheats use always get more sophisticated. How many elite heavyweight boxers have failed drugs tests just from the current generation alone…

Tyson Fury
Dillian Whyte
Luis Ortiz
Jarrell Miller
Alexander Povetkin

That’s just 5 off the top of my head and I certainly don’t believe they went through 50 odd fights clean and then decided one day to just start taking drugs. I simply believe at one stage that they just got caught.

Jon Jones, Alistair Overeem, Israel Adesenya, Brock Lesnar… I could keep going for elite UFC athletes too and I imagine the list is 5000x bigger if I could be bothered to research

Tyson Gay, Asafa Powell, Yohann Blake, Justin Gatlin all elite sprinters with failed drug tests

It’s so much easier to get away with it then people even know. Especially when drugs exist to mask steroid usage and they are developing all the time.

Even in football, didn’t Guardiola fail a test for NPP (a steroid) during the later years of his career? Jaap Stam failed a drug test for the same drug as Guardiola as well I believe. You had a flurry of failed drug tests in football in a short space of time around that time period. And I would never believe they were the only two elite football players who were on drugs.

1 Like

Jesus :joy::joy: