Site Feedback

Tried it for a couple of days and thought it was the ugliest thing I’d ever used. Couldn’t get used to it lol

3 Likes

I can’t do dark theme at all.
The flourescent red buttons and text completely put me off.

2 Likes

It hurts my brain when I click open OA on a new computer and it’s not dark theme.

5 Likes

And that’s why we have two themes :smile:

Some like it white, some like it dark

:thinking:

5 Likes

Home come the videos in tweets don’t load when you post them anymore? Any ideas @Bl1nk

Nope, probably someone at Discourse fucked up.

Might be fixed with the next update

Edit: they work for me? Checked the Bergkamp thread tweet video, it works.

I’m new here and I’m enjoying it so far👍

5 Likes

Welcome along @Gedionanb that’s great to hear :smiley:

2 Likes

Me gifs are not workin…??

Help?

Do you just do the same as with a pic as when i post one they just look like pics with no movement…

Thanks!

images

If you want to see the goodies better answer my question…

That’s not a gif mate, that’s a JPEG file.

You just have to pick the GIFs, there’s no problem with the site.

A tip that helps me at least is when I search images on Google, to go to a drop-down menu and tick the ‘animated’ option.

Works for me mate.

Well when I try to cut and paste it seems to save it both on my pc and on my phone as a jpeg even though its a gif???

I have no idea about drop downs on google as I cant see one - this one was a link from the home page I went too and cut and pasted it there…

Mystery goes on…

You’ve cracked it. Just use the direct link, don’t download.

1 Like

The files you’re uploading are probably too big and getting converted to jpg. Just paste links and you should be fine :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys think you cracked it there.

Now more with my gifs that keep on giving…

Just putting this out there, but I have a small idea for a thread. I was thinking maybe the Forum could have a thread called something like “Arsenal memorabila”, where members can show off what Arsenal stuff you own, but also use the thread as possibly something members may use to sell any Arsenal related stuff maybe? Almost like a community swap shop, something like that.

I don’t mean the kind of members that sign up to try and sell their crappy number plates :joy:, I mean established members who might be looking to buy or sell Arsenal stuff. Whether it’s shirts, photos, match day tickets etc. I have no idea if it’s any good or not. Any thoughts would be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes