Site Feedback

@Mysty

Would be great if these could be embedded like Vines.

https://cdn2.streamable.com/video/mp4/9skf.mp4

Open it in its own tab, use that address as opposed to the other one.

https://cdn2.streamable.com/video/mp4/9skf. mp4 (i’ve just put a space before the mp4 part)

2 Likes

https://cdn2.streamable.com/video/mp4/fby1.mp4

:smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Best feature ever! <3

Nice one Sham, didn’t even know about that :slight_smile:

Definately another feature worth putting into our future FAQ.

I just fiddled about until i got it to work :slight_smile:

Best unintended feature ever!

Forum really is fantastic on mobiles.

How do I get these funky badges or anything?

Babes Forum???

[quote=“SRCJJ, post:249, topic:142”]
How do I get these funky badges or anything?
[/quote]You earn badges when you have reached certain criteria. You’ll find everything you need to know what you can earn and how, here :slight_smile:

Your usercard/profile will also display what badges you have so far.

[quote=“morrisc311, post:250, topic:142, full:true”]
Babes Forum???
[/quote]It’s a thing of the past now my Yankie Doodle :henry2: Won’t be coming back.

1 Like

****@Mysty an important issue with the new forum has just come to my attention. There is no Abou Diaby emoticon. :open_mouth: Not sure what you lot are playing at tbh…

Dear Tapatalk Partner,

Your forum, Online Arsenal, will be unpublished after 7 days of this notice because we have not been able to verify a working Tapatalk plugin installation on your forum in 7 days.

Haha! Seeya suckers.

3 Likes

There is one, can’t believe you missed it tbh.

Here you go: :poop:

7 Likes

Haha, Time to uninstall the app.
Loved it’s notification feature but overall was just too slow.

How do you block/ignore people on here? I basicly stopped posting and only really came back to read out of habit then remembered why I didn’t like it here anymore towards the end of the old board

The only way I’ll last this time around is if I can’t read the drivel posted by the usual suspects so can somebody help me out please

There is no such feature. Scroll by and dont read it is your only option.

1 Like

Starting to like the categories and layout better. At first wasn’t happy with the switch from vB but it just took some getting used to.

Can’t wait for the thread that is created when a new striker is signed. :skull:

1 Like

That’s pretty shit considering you also can’t see who has most recently posted in the thread before you click on it either as far as I can see

You can see their avatar (I havent used it much on desktop but I presume hovering over that tells who the poster is). But from what I can gather discourse has been around for a few years now and its never been enough of an issue for them to create one.

Scrolling is sooooo easy anyway it really should be no hassle to skip the views you arent interested in.

it just makes it so much less enjoyable having to do that, that’s what made me stop posting on the old board because I didn’t utilise the ignore function like I should have

For at least a year previous to me completely stoping posting basically any post I made was in response to something that pissed me off and it would end up in pages of needless shit, I’d like to be able to use the forum without even having the option to interact or have them talk to me

We shall see how it goes but I can’t see me being around here for long if it’s just totally dominated by the few knobs I want to be able to ignore