Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

According to SSN we’re still in negotiations and he’s been told he’ll be allowed to leave if an “adequate” offer is made i.e. around £26mil.

Obviously the sticking point is our definition of “adequate” is a fucking joke ha.

Actually they are reportedly wanting 50m euros for the guy, that is the sticking point he aint fucking worth it but they feel they have us over a barrel, but i cant see us paying that i reckon we want them to be more reasonable which is fair that price for him is a bit much!

This is the latest update mate, the whole “pay the release clause” thing is likely a bargaining tactic.

oh ok, yeah i saw the release clause stuff and them saying they want it met and i was thinking yeah right 50m euros for him, he is good but not that fucking good.

Radio COPE and others in Spain are reporting that Munir is going on loan to Celta which suggests Barca have found their forward and by most accounts that is Paco Alcacer.

Valencia don’t need our money.

1 Like

Valencia’s hard ball is harder than Wenger’s.

3 Likes

Everyone’s hardball is harder than Wenger’s.

6 Likes

I really doubt Wenger cares tbh. I don’t think he fantasises about centre backs. If he can’t get this one, he’ll get another one, probably cheaper too. I highly doubt Mustafi is the result of years of intensive scouting and has been handpicked as the chosen one for the Arsenal style.

Mertesacker wasn’t our first choice. We got him. He was alright. We’ll get someone, probably good but not great.

Yeah exactly and to the club, who don’t want to have replace a key member of their team last minute!

These clubs don’t want to sell these players, we want to buy them, we’re the ones who NEED them, why would they sell them at lower price as the window goes on? If anything their prices wild go up!

1 Like

Only £26 million? What happened to the £50 million?

Ok, so we are gonna offer them 25.5 mil :wenger:

Valencia are signing a CB.

Mustafi edging closer then!

YES!! Ornstein is on fire!

3 Likes

Can’t blame Valencia for waiting if they’re really being paid 35+m for him.

1 Like

We’re spending BIG on Mustafi.

Aye!

1 Like

Yes! ORNSTEIN’S ON FIRE NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

2 Likes

I wonder if the club leaked that figure to silence the “Wenger doesn’t spend money” crowd. I can’t believe he wouldn’t pay 2million for Cahill and then pay 35million for this guy? I know it was a few years back but not that many years.

1 Like

Good thing we let a month go by I don’t think we could have got such a great deal if we would have gone straight in! What a gambling poker playing ace that Arsene Wenger is!

2 Likes