Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

Who? Morata?

We certainly can. You lack imagination or don’t know about existence of Liverpool.

1 Like

We will never be as bad as Liverpool. They haven’t been good since 1990 if you discount the Suarez season

I put the meme in to insult you not assert my age. :facepalm:

2 Likes

Clearly worked.

@Joshua, what was your username on the old forum?

A fall to 10th is most definitely possible if we don’t transfer to Wenger’s successor properly.

Just from the way he has been talking and the way the transfer period has eventuated.

Whilst Wenger’s quotes about paying the bills obviously grabbed headlines, he also said the following:

“Ah, if you’re talking about spending big for a quality player, that is a different story.” somewhat paraphrased

My shit talking game is as effective as Alexis up front. :sanchez2:

1 Like

Well, only 10 days and we’ll see. Surely, our supposed new players won’t arrive in time for saturday.

In this transfer window?

If he does, it will obviously be a striker, which means if we get Mustafa as well, then Wenger is going to have to spend around 100m on two players.

I can guarantee that isn’t going to happen.

Your inability to formulate an argument without being aggressive let’s you down. I’m sure you have some really good points.

To reiterate, I by no means want to belittle your argument, nor do I necessarily disagree with the fundamentals of what you’re saying, but I still believe that the man who brought me so much joy, and the Invincibles, deserves a little more respect.

Others may disagree with giving others’ respect, and I truly hope that we (somehow) win a title with Wenger as manager; it is here that others seemingly do not, and would rather another title loss to support their notion that Wenger should be publicly sacked, and continually vilified and humiliated by these keyboard warriors.

I do not see the point in the aggression posted by some here when it comes to Wenger, maybe it is just frustration? But the board isn’t sacking him, and chances are he finishes up come season’s end.

And until that historic moment (whether you see it as a moment of demise or revolution), the best we can do, as supporters, is support every facet of the team each match day.

1 Like

Are you sure you don’t work for the club in a PR capacity?

Supporters want the best for the club and they will support anyone and anything that does that.

What they won’t support is mediocrity served up on a regular basis when there is 200m sitting in the bank.

1 Like

All very true! I guess people just have different ways of showing their frustration, ultimately we all want to see Arsenal win and be successful.

I just wish we had strengthened properly before the final week of the window, we always leave ourselves with too much to do and too little time.

I expect this transfer to happen at least, it seems as if all parties want it to go through so it’s just a matter of time.

Supporters also have a short memory (myself included).

You can nitpick my posts all you want.

But for the last time, for those who care not to read full posts (I know long ones are arduous to read), here is myself in a nutshell

• I think Wenger should pass the baton at the end of the season.

• I understand, empathise and agree with the frustrations.

• I think the club should answer for the lack of transfer activity both this season and last.

• I think Wenger deserves the adequate respect (clearly I am in the minority in this thread)

• I think Theo Walcott should be sold

• I think Mustafi should be signed

• I think Holding did very well against Leicester

• I think we will spend big on a goal scorer

Not so different to most opinions here, except I believe in respect.

4 Likes

Some proper sanctimonious bollocks in here today.

If respect is earned then it can be spent as well. And I didn’t even Google that shit

4 Likes
2 Likes

Mustafi :wave:

No longer blinking an eye over anything sourced from Twitter.

You’re right. The only source that matters is the club. Lets have a look at the latest transfer updates from The Arsenal:

11 Likes

I agree with all of that, with the exception of the first point. Wenger should have zero say in who the next manager should be.

But you get a like regardless :slight_smile:

Oh, and the last point. until a proven goal scorer materialises, i have zero faith that player will be signed.

Oh, btw, try not to take things so personal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even that tumbleweed would be an improvement on Theo.