Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

Which is probably why the Evans talk has heated back up. This is what happens when you try to give the dick to someone that doesn’t want it that bad.

I’m fairly sure that results in jail time.

4 Likes

He can be right, but unfortunately, the transfer market works in this way.

its not about mustafi… its about arsenal paying what valencia is asking for.

I agree that Mustafi isn’t worth anywhere near the price touted. Classic Wenger leaving it to the last week which now puts us in a position where €40m is the price touted for this guy :joy:

Don’t usually take notice of Balague but he’s not the first person i’ve seen suggest Mustafi isn’t good enough.

This is probably what will happen in this transfer.

Wenger, “I’ll give you 25m”

Valencia, “We want 35m”

Wenger, “I’ll give you 26m”

Valencia, “We want 35m”

Wenger, " I’ll give you 27m

Valencia, We want 35m

Wenger, “I’ll give you 28m and £1”

Valencia,

Wenger, Hello…can you hear me?

Valencia, " We have Chelsea on the other line, can you hold on Mr Wenger."

Wenger hears Valencia talking on the other line.

Valencia “Hello Mr Conte, we want 35m for Mustafa.”

There’s a muffled sound of Conte talking on the other line.
Then Wenger hears talking.

Valencia, “Thank you Mr Conte.”
would you like him wrapped, or do you want to take him as he is?

Conte, “We’ll take him as he is, It’s been a pleasure doing business with you.”

Valencia, “It’s been a pleasure doing business with you too.”

Wenger, “Hello, can anyone hear me?
I’ll go to 30m.
Oh go on then, 30m and £1.”

Does anyone know West Brom’s number?"

Wenger We are interested in Jonny Evans.

Pulls “You can have him for 15m”

Wenger "I’ll give you 10m.

We go into the season without a new CB.

5 Likes

I feel like these stupid Wenger conversations are over done.

They’re like those niche ‘Hitler reacts’ YouTube videos.

16 Likes

I fucking hate those videos now.

5 Likes

It’s not compulsory to read them.

1 Like

The thing is Balague has already contradicted himself on this saga as he always does. Stealing a living.

What actually happens is we get a clubs price for each player on our short list. Our interest is then touted to the media by clubs to flush out buyers. We then ask if they’ll take less. If they don’t we move down our list. So I suspect we have moved on to Evans. If the price for Evans is too high we either move to another target or move back to Mustafa.

It makes you wonder if had Newcastle accepted our Cabaye bid and not demanded £19m he went for, if we would have still gone for Ozil…

Don’t read them. That’s what I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

you guys missing another trick of this motherfucker wenger… he is trying to put all attention on cb… whether mustafi or evans or anyone but making sure that this is what fans will demand and kind of ignore the other problem we are having, A BLOODY STRIKER.

you see the talk about a striker has all calm down and its about cbs now.

1 Like

Agreed. And gawd fucking knows we don’t have the capacity to do multiple deals at the same time unless we have the trolley out on deadline day.

:arteta: Haven’t laughed out loud in a few days and this opening sentence had me repeating it twice.

Nothing wrong with the club refusing to pay that.

Everything wrong with the club identifying this guy as a target and negotiating for weeks (supposedly) and refusing to pay that.

I highly doubt they’ve been in talks for weeks and only mentioned a price yesterday.

2 Likes

Scrolling through those posts without reading them is a true sign its the transfer window to me.

Jesus!! You’re right!! How could we all have been so blind?

@Midfield_Maestro I see you :eyes:

After going viral I’m not surprised you don’t have any time for all the poor imitations lol

:gunnersaurus:

Post of the week :trophy: