Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

Just tuned into the game now. Mustafi on bench?

1 Like

yep

1 Like

Weā€™re not the only club struggling to sign a CB.

Chelsea given up on Koulibaly, now pursuing Romagnoli.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10548168/chelseas-30m-bid-for-alessio-romagnoli-rejected-by-ac-milan

There hasnā€™t been much movement of CBā€™s this window at all really when you look at completed transfers. Hummels & Stones the two high profile transfers, Bailly, Bartra & Umtiti too. Ashley Williams at Ā£12m the 5th most expensive CB to move so far.

1 Like

Dick Law is a unicorn.

2 Likes

Mustafi is on at HT

2 Likes

plus Benatia, Bruma, Glik and Nā€™Koulou.

1 Like

Especially with a defense like this, Valencia will not sell the german for less than the fee of the release clause.

1 Like

@A.F. UDLP and Quique SetiƩn winning hipster hearts everywhere

Honestly though, SetiƩn is one to watch.

Though Kevin Prince Boateng has got to be one of the weirdest signings of the summer. Just does not seem a good fit for Las Palmas. And on basis of what Iā€™m seeing right nowā€¦ Apparently UDLPā€™s president is a bit of a small-time mafioso type (read: very small-time Florentino) so it was probably made on suspect reasons, maybe without SetiĆ©nā€™s wanting.

Ɓlvaro MedrĆ”n is a good footballer, hadnā€™t realised that he signed for Valencia this summer. Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see him end up at a bigger club later in his career.

1 Like

Maybe he just warm up for the next Arsenal game???

1 Like

One thing is sure: Mustafi is a fucking fighter. We need a defender like him.

Everything in this game for him: great passes, shit passes, English grit, getting the captainā€™s armband, the fans singing his name, bad timing for the tackle. :grinning:

2 Likes

think we can say this one is over.

:poldi: :wenger: :arteta:

Wow, Arsene played a great game of poker with this target. SMH. Love the man but heā€™s really getting on my nerves. :facepalm:

2 Likes

The one great thing about bieng on holiday is not giving a shit about the transfer action or rather lack of it.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll wait for deadline day (I canā€™t wait).

Letā€™s see. But one thing is clear: we canā€™t get him for 25 mil.

In truth, none of us has any idea what is going onā€¦i doubt Arsene and Gazidis do either!

2 Likes

Donā€™t think itā€™s over. It will be a deadline day thing.

1 Like

I recall a manager saying Fabregas and Nasri were not for sale.