Skhodran Mustafi

Mustafi isn’t definitely out, but Wenger confirmed he hasn’t trained for over a week. He had concussion so they obviously have to follow protocol.

Holding-Per-Nacho?

3 Likes

That’s my bet. With Gibbs and Bellerin? Or do you think he’ll play the Ox on the right?

Reckon Mustafi will be pilled up and forced into the line up. He has to… unless docs say no due to head injury.

No way can we go into the game with Holding, Per and Monreal.

The only other alternative would be to revert back to a back four instead

I remember when injured players lied that they were fit to play finals. It’s a cup final FFS

4 Likes

It’s not a standard injury though. It’s bloody concussion. You can’t expect someone recovering from a head injury just to put that to the side and get on with it. I’m sure he is desperate to play but there are strict guidelines - and rightly so!

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

8 Likes

It’s alright, we got Holdini, Monresi and Mertenbauer to hold things tight. We’ll be fine

4 Likes

Love that

1 Like

what a fucking dipshit lol

Players in the NFL get concussions a lot and they always hide that shit so they can play. Tom Brady’s wife came out and said Tom played with a concussion that he hid from everyone last season. That’s why I assume Mustafi will play.

Is the Ox back?

Oh shit I forot he was injured too :facepalm:

Funny, I only know him as Gisele Bundchen’s husband.

3 Likes

Please, we need you back on saturday :mustafi:

:grimacing:

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/867858613615951873

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/867858997428334592

This tweet makes no sense. First they say he is increasingly likely to miss out, but then they say FA rules required him to have been in training since Tuesday…so doesn’t that mean he can’t play? Sounds a lot more like he’s literally not allowed to play as opposed to increasingly likely he won’t, of course that’s if the report is accurate.

2 Likes

So Holding-Per-Nacho.

Well it only says he had to have done “light training” since Tuesday. He could have been doing that at home or somewhere else other than the training pitch. I guess that’s what they mean. But seems unlikely.

1 Like

The gods are conspiring against us…