Serie A

Roma’s last chance to reopen the league or Juventus to kill it off once and for all?

What a goal by Higuain! Really put Roma’s defence to the sword. But it was foul on De Rossi.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/w9pwe_1.mp4?token=1483214896_cdf11ed32cdfbdaa018bda34392f64d1f1dd4112

3 Likes

It looked foul to me. Still a great goal though.
Roma are losing the plot. I can see a sending off soon.
1-0 Juventus HT. Quite a commanding performance by Allegri’s team. They always tend to score first to control the game 'til the end.
Pjanic off injured for Caudrado.
Not much is happening atm. Roma look devoided of any idea.

Hopefully Roma find something late here or big gaps are opening up in Spain, England & Italy at the top.

1 Like

What a save by Szczesny! Should have been 2-0 to Juventus.
Roma trying to come out from their shell now, but still not that dangerous.
Fuck me! Manolas so fucking close!
I’d say Roma would “deserve” to draw for what they have done in the last 10 minutes. Still not enough though.
Yawn. 1-0 Juventus FT. You can put in an effort on the field, you can give everything you have, you can work your socks off, but Juventus are still miles ahead of you.

How many Titles will this be in a row for Juve ? 5 ? what are the points margins they have won these Titles by ?

Boring. Need Inter and Milan to get back to it!

3 Likes

Unless they are gonna spend crazy money, they won’t come back into it. I still think Napoli are the only one who can really compete with Juventus.

1 Like

Napoli would be in the race if they didn’t lose Milik

2 Likes

I’m starting to like Higuain again. On his day he’s a fantastic player to watch. Romas defence look like they fell apart for his goal there though.

2 Likes

Who needs Milik?! Mertens with a hat-trick again. This time after only 21 minutes :smiley:

edit: almost got a 4th just now.

first goal
second
third

2 Likes

Second hattrick in a row for Mertens. He is stepping up as false CF.

What a player

6 Likes

Goal of the season! And what a cracking game it was! Torino really gave it a go in the second half.

Can someone just stop the football for a while please, too many teams and players I don’t like are succeeding and it really depresses me.

1 Like

:giroud2:

late edit:

Thank god for that penalty.

Can’t imagine any of the two managers being happy with how their teams performed. Great game for the neutrals for sure, but when your defensive line isn’t syncing with your midfield and when you defend counter-attacks like that, then I don’t even want to imagine what it’s going to look like against Real Madrid!

3 Likes

Jesus christ almighty what a goal.

@Gio what’s the low down with italian football. Who should we like?

Milan, Parma, udinese and Roma for totti