Serie A

Ghoulam :frowning:, great finish by Bonucci though.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/yup0.mp4?token=1478980602_385c66d5cd38d0ad784dcfd05af8ce975257763c

Instant reply 1-1, Callejon!

1 Like

And HiguaĆ­n scored the winning goal. He had to do it.

Frank the Farmer has been SACKED

Was coming, his results have been really poor. I wonder what will be his next club.

2 Likes

Just never understood Italian football. Some of his tactics and team selections were not befitting of a club the stature of Internazionale.

His man management was terrible too.

1 Like

This club is a mess. They have been firing and hiring managers for the last 30 years. And apart from were they lucked in some titles, because of Calciopoli, they donā€™t know what they are doing. Moratti not and the current owners not.

Itā€™s a shame really.

1 Like

:giroud:

1 Like

de Boer is a promising manager, but you canā€™t hire him just before the season starts. He needs time.

Savage! Lol

1 Like

Lazio vs Napoli about to kick off, should be a pretty interesting contest as its 4th vs 5th.

1 Like

Boring game. Napoli are really struggling upfront without a proper CF.
1-0 Hamsik! That was some goal!
Lol! Keita equalizes some seconds later.

1 Like

@Luca_from_Italy , how was Milik doing before he got injured? Do they miss him?

So, so badly. He was almost scoring one goal per game.

1 Like

How about Insigne and Gabbiadini? Would expect them to be scoring a lot.

Very Ordinary keeping by Reina that allowed Lazio to get the immediate equaliser.

1 Like

1-1 FT. Good point for Lazio that keep their unbeaten run going.

2 Likes

Are Balde and Felipe Anderson as good as they are on FM and FIFA?

What a fucking horrible end to a weekend of shit football performances and results.

You didnā€™t deserve to win, tbf. Inter were nothing special, but were still more dangerous than you.

I was at work so didnā€™t see but wonā€™t after your comments

I didnā€™t mind the bits and pieces I saw of the Milan Derby before work.