Serie A

Obviously. It so infuriating that Arsenal is tarnishing his legacy. It makes me feel sick.

Exactly if Arsenal just raise the ticket prices and helped Wenger purchase world class players, we would have been able to match richer clubs.

Not at all. I was actually arguing that La Liga was less ā€˜competitiveā€™ than the Premier League until like 2013 or 14, to suit my pro-Wenger bias. Until that argument became unsustainable and I opened my eyes to the reality.

The reality is not as fickle as your opinion.

Youā€™re right, itā€™s been la liga > premier league for a good while now.

1 Like

Oh man, I am going back to my old ways. Bye either of you.

Talking shit? Donā€™t think you ever left them.

Nah. (only) Raising ticket prices would not make up for that difference at all.

What old ways? When you left the forum? In that case. BYE!

@Trion vs. @AbouCuellar again! Please no!

I speak the truth man. I just tend to overindulge these debates which are never going to change anyoneā€™s opinion.
I am never going to find Real/Barca 6-0 Rest of League as competitive, and you are never going to admit it being the case.

So yeah why bother.

Of course you arenā€™t going to change anyoneā€™s opinion, when you are dead wrong.

If you were less ignorant, and willing to be less ignorant, you might succeed in changing your own.

Try to not have an opinion that is wrong first yourself, and then worry about changing other peopleā€™s opinions.

It is blatantly obvious that you havenā€™t a clue about la liga or european football. Iā€™m not calling you stupid or anything, youā€™re just ignorant, and for whatever reason donā€™t realise your own ignorance/wish to change it.

La Liga has been a superior or even at times vastly superior league over the last 8-10 seasons. (Since 2007-08) Only now is the premier starting to catch back up and make it a discussion again, thanks to the mass importation of foreign managers like Pep himself.

As I said there is no point trying to convince you. It is akin to convincing a Muslim that Islam is a religion of terror. The duty to defend comes into the way of admitting the truth.

Because itā€™s not the truth. Every religion has passages of terror if you look for it.

You could clearly see that once the league was wrapped up we had our eye firmly on making it to the end of the season without losing, and you could see that that brought out a certain tension or fear in the team. Iā€™m confident that if we had lost a solitary game we actually drew earlier in the season weā€™d have finished with quite a few more points.

I agree.

But you could make similar points about a couple of those BarƧa teams, who couldā€™ve summed even more pts. The point was simple: those BarƧa teams were as or more dominant than the Invincibles.

@BigWeng_4LYFE Wenger still couldnā€™t win the CL with the best side in Europe in 2004, explain how Joseā€™s Porto manage to win that tournament ?

Btw good job changing the subject from the actual debate.
My involvement in this discussion was to highlight this point.

Anybody saying Wenger wouldnā€™t have won titles with expensive squad is talking pure shit.

This thread lol. Abou why are you falling for the bait??

1 Like

Because they are peps fuccbois duh.