Serie A

Milan were great even when they were down to 9 men. They deserved to win.

1 Like

Was stunned when I saw Milan scored the winner with only 9 men.

1 Like

Milan actually finished this match with just 9 men. 9 men.

2 Likes

Did someone say 9 men?

@Persona :wink:

Napoli-Genua could be tricky today, as Sarri’s side are clearly focused on Real.

Napoli win and are second atm. Real should really not underestimate them.

1 Like

Crotone 0-0 Roma 20mins gone. Dzeko missed a peno for Roma, was awful.

The fuck was that penalty from Dzeko? Gotta at least be getting a pen on target!

That’s two in a row that he didn’t find the target from the spot. Poor.

Roma’s white kit is beautiful.

2 Likes

Really hit and miss striker for me.

Nainggolan is just a beast. I would kill to have him.

1 Like

Almost on Vidals level!

1 Like

Cagliari-Juventus playing each other. Allegri still go with the “magic 4”.
He did again. 1-0 Higuain.
Higuain at it again. 2-0.
2-0 Juventus FT. They are still 7 points above Roma and 9 above Napoli.

Lazio-Milan today.
1-0 Lazio at HT. Biglia.
1-1 FT. Another good mental strength test for Milan.

Just seen that Gabriel Barbosa has played only 50 minutes all season :open_mouth:, wtf happened there.

Maybe his manager is like Wenger with Perez, he does it all scores and assists and then the manager is like ‘you know what i think you are better keeping the bench warm’

Inter were really unsettled at the start of the season and De Boer didn’t give him a chance. His attitude seemed a bit poor and his agent spent a lot of time in the press talking rubbish, which rubbed the hierarchy the wrong way. Now under Pioli he makes the odd matchday squad but he’s not considered ready for the first team yet.

2 Likes

If you don’t know why Gabigol isn’t playing, should be good to shut up.

Gabigol it’s only a Fifa Street player applied to real football. He is not consistent, he is only a dribbler and Pioli wants players strong and cynic to win the games and to qualify for the next Champions League.

The brazilian winger played not many games because when he obtained the chance to play, he has failed. The fans want him only why he is brazilian and his spot after his signs for Inter were trurly incredible.

In fact Pinamonti, an under 21 striker which played last game because Perisic and Icardi were out, used the 20 minutes better than Gabigol in the last six months.