Serie A

It’s just a commercial thing, as he played in China and Inter’s owner is chinese.

1 Like

Crazy game in Bologna! Napoli take a quick 2-goal lead in the first 5 minutes, than Bologna had a penalty (missed) and Callejon got sent off. Mertens score the third and Bologna have a player sent off as well. But they don’t give up and score the 3-1 before Mertens adds another before the break.

Looks like I may have made a mistake, when I decided not to bother with the first half…

Oh well, seems like things haven’t calmed down yet anyway. Napoli should have made it 5-1 just now.

Also, Milik finally back on the bench. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Napoli signed Zielinski & Diawara for a combined £23m, Premier League clubs should be ashamed of themselves.

4 Likes

5-1 Hamsik. If i were Real, i would be very worried by Napoli.

1 Like

All the goals here:

Hamsik 1-0
2-0, Insigne
3-0, Mertens
Torosidis 3-1
Mertens, 4-1
[Hamsik 5-1
Mertens 7-1

1 Like

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder610/65116610.jpg

4 Likes

Hamsik :giroud2:

1 Like

Enjoyable attacking display from Napoli.

Hamsik’s hattrick is a thing of beauty

1 Like

Napoli are just a joy to watch. 7-1 FT! Mertens and Hamsik with 3 goals each other :smiley:

Napoli play the best football in Europe. Ok, Barça are Barça, but Sarri and his players are impressive. A joy to watch. My dad is on fire…

4 Likes

I really hope that Napoli cause Real Madrid real problems.

and so is Voiello

:joy:

Are you watching The Young Pope?

Yeah, heard the show was well received in Italy.

1 Like

What a shit season for anyone with good taste

1 Like

My word. Dybala has almost scored two absolute golazos.

My Macbook almost hit the floor after this.

7 Likes

Was totally not expecting it.

The defending on the left though on Lichsteiner from Inter…shocking, he skinned his man in slow-motion, without even making a dribble.