Serie A

He should join Milan or Juventus. Inter know how to ruin a player.

Just ask Ranocchia lol

1 Like

!!

Overlapping left back with a cutback to a centreback (Tonelli, who was also making his debut!) to win the game in the last few remaining seconds. :slight_smile: Lovely stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i24a6KzGTGA&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Thrilling game in Napoli-Sampdoria. Blucerchiati take the lead thanks to an own goal in the first half and they resist until the last 13 minutes, when Gabbiadini equalizes for Napoli after Silvestre is sent off for Giampolo’s team. It seems all squadre until Tonelli squeezes it home in the last 20 seconds.

Szczesny unreal save! :clap:

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

Why are you crying? There is no place for him at Arsenal anymore. If not Cech, it’s Ospina who should be given a chance as first choice.

I just love the man. Much in the same way I love Podolski. Cult heroes.

And smoking cunt :wink:

Atalanta are being picked apart mid season. Caldara had signed for Juve now. Kessie is at the AFCON and Inter signed Gagliardini.

1 Like

So Roma and Napoli close the gap, albeit they have played one game more than Juventus. It could be interesting.

Hopefully it is interesting but whenever Juve lose a game they seem to win the next 5 or 6.

1 Like

Torino throw away a double lead against Milan. They bottled it in the Coppa Italia as well.

WTF!?

:grimacing:

why? what was wrong with their original crest? Looks so uninspiring and dull!

1 Like

2-2 FT. Torino deserved more, but once again, they were too naive.

And somehow they ended up in a fucking J.

3 Likes

What the actual fuck? Is that logo going to be on their shirts aswell. I don’t get the rebrand at all. Not only does it look bland and shit, but it also makes no sense - why two lines lol.

This is what goes wrong when management over complicate things.

3 Likes