Serie A

I would have preferred Inter as our opponent in the Europa League next season :hipster:

Think the Serie A has been the most entertaining league this season. A title race until week 37, which had plenty of drama in itā€¦ a race for the CL which has gone to the final dayā€¦ a EL scramble and relegation scraps.

2 Likes

4 minutes added on.

Is it wrong that I now want Inter to win haha.

You play the best football along with Napoli and score the most goals, yet you finish in the Europa League :arteta:. Well-done Lazio!

If Napoli hold onto Sarri and Inter strengthen well in the summer I think Italian teams have the chance to make a mark in the CL next season.

1 Like

Given the circumstances, should Inzaghi really have started De Vrij?

Comm in the match said Inter havenā€™t been in the CL since 11/12?! Wow lol

1 Like

Not at all. Because this is going to be so much more controversial than it really is. Itā€™s so obvious De Vrij didnā€™t do it intentionally but now heā€™s going to get absolutely rinsed in the media and by the fans

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t sound promising on Sarriā€¦

Game over lol! Just hope he doesnā€™t go to Chelsea now.

Final verdicts :

Champions: Juventus
Champions League: Napoli, Roma and Inter
Europa League: Lazio, Milan and Atalanta
Relegated: Crotone, Verona and Benevento

Serie A is dodgy as hell.

When it comes to halting Juveā€™s title challenge Inter crumble but you can get it done against Lazio to get to the CL.

Jammy league.

2 Likes

Still more interesting than the Premier League and Ligue 1 this season.

In a way sure, but it ends like it always does.

If Napoli canā€™t win it in that kind of season then it wonā€™t happen for the foreseeable future.

I know, but there is still a battle compared with the other leagues.

Thatā€™s an absolutely devastating result for Lazio, bit of a shame also as I think they are a better team than inter.

1 Like

The squads for Pirloā€™s testimonial tonight :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Looks like a bunch of Italians that could qualify for a world cup.

1 Like

I canā€™t find this game on TV.