Serie A

2-1, Mertens!

OMG

3-2 Fiorentina, donā€™t know who played that pass but it was brilliant.
(Pass was by Bernardeschi)

https://streamable.com/2ht27

1 Like

What a game! Amazing! Finally Bernardeschi had a great game.

Juventus Vs AC Milan is on Sky Sports 4 at 16:25 this afternoon.

Thatā€™s my afternoon sorted :+1:

That 90th min Napoli penalty cost me 50 quid. Didnt have my eye on the cash out ffs.

1-0 Chiellini. Juventus have been dominating so far. Milan have only had a dangerous shot just wide.

1-1 Bonaventura! Great header and great ball in by Suso. Milan have got their grip on the game in the last 10 minutes.
1-1 HT. Fair result. I do really like Bonaventura.
Milan all over Juventus in this first part of the second half.
Juventus going with Mandzukic-Higuain-Dybala now.
Extra time. Beautiful second half. It was an end-to-end game, with Milan slightly having the edge.
Bacca with a great bottle job!

@gio will be a happy man! Milan win the Supercoppa on penalties!

2 Likes

Deserved win. Milan were the better side.

Suso was magnificent, really showed Evraā€™s age.

1 Like

He looked like CR7, lol. Played Evra off the park.

Suso is very good, a type of winger perfect for Montella. Milan need to replace Bacca (if he will leave) with another clinical striker and to buy another winger because Niang lives moment at the top but many moments of ā€œfootball depressionā€ like now.

2 Likes

What is the Supercoppa?

Like Community Shield

Ok I Thought it was something like that I was just confused with it being played in December it seemed rather odd. Didnā€™t it used to be a curtain raiser to the season like in England ?

This Cup is usually played in August before the start of the season, but two or three years ago the game has been postponed for security problem because the stadium for the game (Napoli v Juventus) was the Olympic in Rome despite the death of a Napoli fan three months before because of a shooting.

They play in Doha to earn money but primarily for the security in Italy.

Bonaventura was great as well. Heā€™s that type of player who isnā€™t that flashy, but you can always count on him.

So apparently Inter are on the verge of signing Roberto Gagliardini and Suning want to sign Verratti and either Berardi/Bernadeschi.

They want an Italian core, like Milan do and Juventus have traditionally had.

I like that Italian teams are turning the focus to Italian talent. Itā€™s necessary in an era where money isnā€™t like it is in England I guess.

more or lessā€¦ they are ready to pay over 25M for Gagliardini.

I donā€™t think he should join Inter yet. But his quality is correct for a club of the stature of Inter. He has the right qualities to succeed.

I am not a fan of Pioli though.