Sead Kolašinac (signed, sealed, delivered)

Who wouldn’t want the Bosnian James Milner :mustafi:

2 Likes

Super-bid?

Must be £250,000 a week.

1 Like

Another muslim in the squad. :ozil:

2 Likes

glad people are finally working this out.

15 Likes

Some of them actually are just shit though. :per:

3 Likes

Mustafi is the latest on the conveyor belt.

1 Like

We can sign whatever player we want. Messi, Ronaldo, Griezmann, Dybala and Wenger will turn them to shit with his tactics. Gunnersaurus is his alter ego.

1 Like

:mustafi: Bought to keep Mesut happy :mustafi:

Overmars first signing I guess. :gunnersaurus:

He looks a decent player.
He is versatile and cheap, which are the two attributes Wenger looks for in a player.

But considering we need a LB and this transfer window is supposed to be showing everyone we can compete with the other big clubs, is this the best we can do?

I wonder what Ozil and Sanchez make of our new signing, and is it enough to persuade them we really do mean business in the next transfer window.

Finding it difficult to get excited by an unknown free transfer when we are about to miss CL for the first time in 20 years.

2 Likes

It’s not his fault you don’t know him. :grinning:

2 Likes

Apparently United and City are after Mendy so we’re priced out there. Also I reckon with our problems getting a defensive aggressive ball winner with elite stamina with great recovery pace is probably better for us than having a technical attacking player who isn’t as good a defender.

Could be useful if like me this fella is a complete unknown to you

2 Likes

I think you’re right about that.
It’s true other top clubs were interested but were put off by the serious knee injury he had.

It will be interesting to see if Kolasinac is Wenger’s last signing, or if he is the first in his rebuilding of the mess he has made.

Smells like a squad player. His (past) injuries are a problem too. But we’ll have too wait and see I guess.

1 Like

What I’m starting to think too but I’ve never actually seen him play :confused: The 2 ACL tears are definitely a worry for what looks like quite a big fullback.

Someone from r/Gunners asked some Schalke fans about Sead and a few wrote a paragraph about him.

EDIT:

The Schalke sub where the question was asked:

1 Like

You could have stopped there.