Scum

Best thing Poch could do from a spud perspective would be to shut the fuck up and let this non-event fade away. As it is, he makes the mouth breather look even more of a twat - as if he needed any assistance with that.

I know he’s speaking up for his boy, but there’s a time to just fucking zip it.

NAH! Just kidding, keep blowing Poch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao they are such a ficking embarrassment of a club. All this media wanking over a 4th place team who never win anything and have that small club mentality.

1 Like

Romaaaaaa :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

I just wanted to take a moment to revel in the fact that this is Spurs’ best team in god knows how many decades, and they still haven’t won a single fucking thing.

The praise they’ve been getting and the arrogance these cunts now strut around with is simply astonishing considering they have absolutely FUCK ALL to show for it.

I still find it fucking hilarious that they blew their chance in the year Leicester won it. They bottled it so bad that even the shit show that is Wenger’s AFC managed to bundle their way into second above them.

Their last trophy was the League Cup fucking 10 years ago. It’s even funnier that they celebrated their win over Real Madrid like a trophy…but cut to 4 months later and Madrid are in the semis and you can bet your arse that they barely even remember losing to Spurs earlier in the competition.

What a bunch of cunts :arteta:

7 Likes

1 Like

Still trophy less :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry Tottenham fans, you’ve won the “Most loved team by the neutral and journalist” trophy for 3 years running.

And Harry Kane will get the final touch for the winning goal in the final in any event. So they’ve got that at a minimum.

Fucking cunts.

12 Likes

LOLLLLLL! TROPHYLESS CUNTS! :rofl:

Ha ha ha

1 Like

Spurs will be happy with that, these little cups are an unwelcome distraction. They can concentrate on the “proper” trophies now

2 Likes

I hope so!

3 Likes

https://sincespurslastwonatrophy.co.uk/

2 Likes

It has.

The design of that site must hurt your eyes.

1 Like

They chat so much shit and everyone doesn’t stop talking about them, and yet they’ve still done fuck all.

I love it.

2 Likes

Take the:
:joy:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Poch says they need “more time”

https://twitter.com/gregianjohnson/status/987768476264730624

1 Like

Is that stupid cunt Alli dancing now? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/FrimponOnline/status/987761280726585344

The love in for Pochettino and the amount of leeway these cunts get given is ridiculous.

Wenger has been utterly slaughtered these past few years (not debating whether it is right or wrong) and yet you have Spurs who have a horrific away record against big teams, zero trophies and are actually getting further away from winning the league than 2/3 seasons ago.

At least we have 3 FA Cups to show for the shittest spell in the last 20 years for us.

Hopefully people wake up and see that they’re nowhere near as good as they’re made out to be. Some of their players will feel they’re too good to be finishing 4th and winning nothing.

2 Likes

This is the summer where this team disintegrates.

The belief they can win things is gone.

8 Likes