Scum

96 League goals in 134 league appearances, last 3 seasons he’s scored 21,25,29 and this year on pace for mid 30s, so Harry Kane is making progress.

I’m a bit pissed that we had him here as a 10 or 11 year old, did we not?. One that got away, I guess.

He’s on track to beat Henry’s number in a couple of seasons at this rate in fewer seasons at a younger age.

Who’d have thought Spurs would develop a homegrown striker better than Thierry Henry.

Hahahahaha I still wouldn’t consider him better than Henry when you take it account assists and all round game, more of a superior RVN. Lol @Maverick79 for thinking he’s not that good though

no disputing his goals scored i am saying he is not a good all round player and i feel that if his goals dry up he will struggle as a player in general because there isnt much to him otherwise kinda like vardy etc.

What do we say to the god of triggering?

4 Likes

Woah. Slow the fuck down cunt

9 Likes

I don’t think you’re going to find a lot of strikers with 4, and maybe more in the future, consecutive 20+ League goals seasons. His availability and consistency have been pretty impressive.

skub det op i din røv, pastry boi

2 Likes

Denmark can suck my balls.

4 Likes

Please pass me that exquisite green you’re smoking.

1 Like

What did you Google to get that picture? Lol

2 Likes

“Denmark is shit”.

1 Like

That’s usually my abuse :kos2:

1 Like

Don’t hate me because I speak the truth

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

Read this with an Aussie accent :mustafi:

3 Likes

Getting worse and worse. Hope Denmark never win a game in the WC.

This is so funny. I actually thought earlier today that someone in spurs forum must be saying this exact thing.

Didn’t know we will have a resident nutjob as well.
Sort yourself

Because goals in a few seaosns.

Something else for Spurs to put alongside “put the pressure on”

5 Likes