Santi Cazorla

When is he supposed to be back?

Hurry back you vital ambidextrous midget you. :santi2:

Surely set to start at Old Trafford after the break… We need this little magician.

But is wasn’t like they were starting 30 games per season. Something we still need Santi to do.

1 Like

These games have showed how Santi Cazorla for Arsenal is Jesus Christ. He is too vital on the pitch to be out.

afcstuff ‏@afcstuff
Cazorla on return: "I still don’t know the exact time. I am trying but I cannot say if it will be soon or if I still have a few weeks left.

Well ffs.

Can’t say i’m surprised, we knew coming into the season he’s got a chronic Achilles issue.

2 Likes

Yet Wenger didn’t replace him. :santi: #WengerGonnaWenger

Unless he thinks Xhaka Ramsey is the future midfield pairing which I wouldn’t agree with

Nah, probably thinks Coquelin-Ramsey is the future.

#######RamscuntCoqFuture

As Sad as it is because he’s still a top quality player when available but Santi’s career may be coming to an end, a chronic injury like this at the age of 32 does not bode well at all.

With the signing of Xhaka we had 5 players for two pivot positions. Whilst we loaned Wilshere out. I don’t think it’s that strange Wenger thought he didn’t need to add another one. Even if some of those options are questionable.

1 Like

Arguably the most important midfielder in the Arsenal squad. At the core of everything Arsenal do well. We look well below par without him.

3 Likes

The fact that Santi we are where we are today with Santi is no surprise. I could see it a mile off at the start of the season. Hurts even more we lost him playing pointless CL fixture.

This whole situation is pretty typical poor squad management from Wenger. Our CM options are distinctly average

3 Likes

Great :bellerin:

That’s what you said about Koscielny last year.

Everyone needs to chill out lol.

Gosh the lengths people go to criticise Wenger.
And idiotic lengths when in same post one goes from ‘not replacing Cazorla’ to mentioning Xhaka.

Outstanding how far Calum keep his head up Piers Morgan’s ass.

I never said his long term career was in doubt, I did however fear he’d miss months. Cazorla has now missed a month and seems no closer to returning which is a huge concern.

Great! I think we need to buy someone in january at this point. Santi is not reliable.

1 Like

I foresee a long season of Ramscunt in midfield coming, and I despair.

I think we really have to hope we finish outside the top 4 this season so that Wenger moves on.

1 Like